Speculation Luke Davies-Uniacke (RFA 2025)

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide have to be balls deep
We went hard at Gulden and prior the rumours of Clayton Oliver

Surely we offer a monster deal to at least make him consider moving to SA

Adelaide have to be balls deep
We went hard at Gulden and prior the rumours of Clayton Oliver

Surely we offer a monster deal to at least make him consider moving to SA
I feel as if this quote is very true in the instance of anyone going to Adelaide at the minute:
Unfortunately if he goes to a good club you'll quickly realise he's actually just been stuck in a complete basket case with incompetent teammates.

Same thing happened when GCS traded their players to Richmond, Melbourne etc.

North Crows are a talent sapping black hole for players, same case as Carlton not too long ago so I feel quite qualified to speak on the matter.

Unfortunately if he goes to a good club you'll quickly realise he's actually just been stuck in a complete basket case with incompetent teammates.

Same thing happened when GCS traded their players to Richmond, Melbourne etc.

North are a talent sapping black hole for players, same case as Carlton not too long ago so I feel quite qualified to speak on the matter.
We’ll fix him

sci-fi running GIF by MANGOTEETH

Go Catters

We’ll fix him

sci-fi running GIF by MANGOTEETH

Go Catters

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get lots of ball, but not the win you need
When you try so hard but you cant win
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose again and join the spoon race
When you play for someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Geelong will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And they will try to fix you

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get lots of ball, but not the win you need
When you try so hard but you cant win
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose again and join the spoon race
When you play for someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Geelong will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And they will try to fix you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lazy footballer who can butcher it at times.

I think at a strong club with a great culture he could be a star.

Worth so much more to Nth then any type of picks packages.

Unless he was certain that he would be leaving, he would be mad to put off contract talks.

You can only imagine what $$$ North might be willing to offer him to stay. Doesn't mean he has to sign.

He'll be a jet at a good club, only so much a player can do if they are losing every week, whilst we commend Cripps for doing it and good on him 99% of players won't. I'd love him at sydney.
Cripps was the heart and soul of a club that was down on it's knees. He dragged that club along as much as he could at the time.

LDU has all the talent but has not given the same level of commitment that Crippa did when the Blues were struggling. LDU is not responsible for where North are currently at as a club but he is also not without some blame. Elite mid coming in to his prime and in the best 3 players at the club, now is the time he should be trying to shoulder as much of the responsibility as he can. Not sure he has shown the want to do that.

Cripps was the heart and soul of a club that was down on it's knees. He dragged that club along as much as he could at the time.

LDU has all the talent but has not given the same level of commitment that Crippa did when the Blues were struggling. LDU is not responsible for where North are currently at as a club but he is also not without some blame. Elite mid coming in to his prime and in the best 3 players at the club, now is the time he should be trying to shoulder as much of the responsibility as he can. Not sure he has shown the want to do that.

Sure but you also can’t blame him in saying “well I’m in my prime do I really want another 5-7 years of rebuilding”. Hes been loyal and was sold a 5 year plan when he started playing..how far away is that looking? You can’t blame the player in this situation

Sure but you also can’t blame him in saying “well I’m in my prime do I really want another 5-7 years of rebuilding”. Hes been loyal and was sold a 5 year plan when he started playing..how far away is that looking? You can’t blame the player in this situation
I don’t blame him if he wants to leave after next year, that’s his right as an OOC player. I just don’t agree with the Cripps comparison or the suggestion he had done everything he can.

I don’t blame him if he wants to leave after next year, that’s his right as an OOC player. I just don’t agree with the Cripps comparison or the suggestion he had done everything he can.

Honestly think he has done everything he can, and if he wants to leave he should be free to do so. What more do you want him to do?

Honestly think he has done everything he can, and if he wants to leave he should be free to do so. What more do you want him to do?
Actually try defensively? He is incredibly lazy at times. It is a huge weakness of his and it is something that has nothing to do with talent, just effort and want.

At 21 it is excusable, now he is the leader of that midfield.

Actually try defensively? He is incredibly lazy at times. It is a huge weakness of his and it is something that has nothing to do with talent, just effort and want.

At 21 it is excusable, now he is the leader of that midfield.

Not every midfielder is some of the very best mids really only are one way and he’s been okay defensively anyway last week was poor but in general he’s okay. Be better once he leaves North anyway.

Not sure what more you want him to do - has been named in our best 5 of our 6 games.

His stats this year is nearly identical to Touk Miller with much less support.

Not sure what more you want him to do - has been named in our best 5 of our 6 games.

His stats this year is nearly identical to Touk Miller with much less support.
I am hardly hating on him, i merely suggested that he hasn't actually done everything he can do lead that team to wins. He is a very talented player, one of Norths best. I don't think he is a great leader trying to drag that team along at the moment. Which is why i disagreed with the Cripps comparison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back