Speculation Luke Davies-Uniacke (RFA 2025)

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints will have a massive dip. They have the currency and loads of cash. Best buds with Hunter Clark and a peninsula boy.
He'll probably end up at a big club anyway.
Nah you guys are well positioned to get him. Should it eventuate of course. Actually I'd be pissy if he like most found is way to a big club.

If he goes it I feel will be to you . He isnt the type of guy to seek big club fame

Theres also a rumor that he wants to stay at North.

What's you're source?

On a scale of 1 being a club runner to 10 being Paul Connors himself its around an 7.5-8.

As for club, have a closer listen to Clarkson’s recent response when questioned about it. (On the club profile of the interested teams that he will need to decide whether he makes a move to or commits to North)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a scale of 1 being a club runner to 10 being Paul Connors himself its around an 7.5-8.

As for club, have a closer listen to Clarkson’s recent response when questioned about it. (On the club profile of the interested teams that he will need to decide whether he makes a move to or commits to North)

Just say the club mate, not a big deal.

Has apparently already agreed to join another club
It’s Collingwood and no nothing is agreed. Wants to stay, however if things don’t improve by end of next year he will go.

Isn’t out of contract for 18 months… has already said he will see that out and look at his options next year.

Essendon/Stkilda also very interested.

It’s Collingwood and no nothing is agreed. Wants to stay, however if things don’t improve by end of next year he will go.

Isn’t out of contract for 18 months… has already said he will see that out and look at his options next year.

Essendon/Stkilda also very interested.
I mean there is no scenario Pies have the picks for him so it would be weird if he’s said he wants to go to the Pies

Correct. Hence why will be via free agency next year.

Would just be a perfect fit in our midfield and we’ll have the cap space to get it done next year.

I think in the next 2-3 years we’ll be targeting quite a few elite free agents (as confirmed by Jeff Browne) and LDU would be at the top of my list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back