Restricted Free Agent Cam Zurhaar [2024 RFA?]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes , so you don't think his best mate G. Logue who lives with him and is a massive part of why Gus turned up at North, will not have any influence on Cam staying with us.
Those two have been mates since under 12's. but of course they're at North because we offer the most cash.
Didnt i just post he will stay at North

Look up ⬆️⬆️⬆️

funny thing is the eye test tells you a player like will hayward is way better no wonder clubs are throwing money around than you check stats with cam and it's like oh, in a rebuilding team too

Not sure 5 years is a good deal for north in saying that, after the deals they have done recently might be gun shy as a fan.

Would walk into your side SS'S.

You signed Chol until 2027, I am also in disbelief at that signing. Crikey he certainly took that an ran. Probably his best passage of play.

We're 16th on the ladder. A lot of players would walk into our side. That's not saying much about Cam.

As for Chol. He's been alright actually.

Probably says more about us than it does Chol but I've been pleasantly surprised. Nearly fell of my seat when I saw him make a 50 metre chase down on Crisp last night. Been competitive at the very least and has dished off plenty.

Haven't seen Cam be competitive at all this year. He would have to be one of the most unfit players in the comp. Doesn't chase.

To top it off he's a very selfish player. Pinging shots he shouldn't be. Probably knows it's the contract year and wants to try and add a few zeroes here and there.

Wouldn't be surprised if Clarko pulls him aside for a stern 1 on 1. That s**t doesn't fly in a Clarko side.

Out with calf tightness.

true romance smile GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt has some talent but realistically which 'top teams' would even want him at the moment? Playing like one of the most selfish campaigners around and burning teammates left and right. He seems to have regressed from a couple of years ago when he was playing a far more team oriented role. Had way less s**t tatts too

You should see a doctor about that nasty cough. CCJ is one horrid footballer . No chance of a contract extension . But the silver linings. We got Curtis and Bergman with the other picks you gave us back.
CCJ & Stack almost cost us a 3rd flag with their stupidity we were going terrible at the time in 2020.

I’d take him. We need a bit of mongrel.

Reckon he’d have to be seriously looking at getting out if they don’t win a game in the next month(Crows, Saints, Suns, Bombers) and got to 0-10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back