Biggest cringe efforts in Wrestling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny watching people get offended over TK tweets.
Funny watching usual ignorant, thoroughly hypocritical clowns not fussed about Steph absolutely lying about her father 'creating and founding' the WWE in a promo on prime time free to air national TV but having a stupid moan about a joke tweet from TK.

Last edited:
Just let it go man...... and funnily enough even if Brock did walk out at the start he came back and showed up....

Attachments

• 11217970-7DAA-4C5F-B82C-DB726A9E012A.jpeg
    11217970-7DAA-4C5F-B82C-DB726A9E012A.jpeg
    363.2 KB · Views: 58
Just let it go man...... and funnily enough even if Brock did walk out at the start he came back and showed up....

I see Punk still has that massive chip on his shoulder.
Said a lot in that statement for someone who hasn't been there for years, and wasn't there either of the nights he talked about.

His attacks on WWE have been boring for a while, now they're just sad.

I see Punk still has that massive chip on his shoulder.
Said a lot in that statement for someone who hasn't been there for years, and wasn't there either of the nights he talked about.

His attacks on WWE have been boring for a while, now they're just sad.
Yeah im a cm punk fan. But damn move on. If Bret Hart can move on from the screwjob he should be able to.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

The key difference was Brock come back and did the business and the difference is Punk is a great wrestler who looks like a bum ( I am a fan of him)
Brock is a mega star who draws.

The key difference was Brock come back and did the business and the difference is Punk is a great wrestler who looks like a bum ( I am a fan of him)
Brock is a mega star who draws.

7c72a9ffa385c603a39179ffe080bbb4.jpg

28579011afad1ee913ef0eaba2067238.jpg

Your world champions….

7c72a9ffa385c603a39179ffe080bbb4.jpg

28579011afad1ee913ef0eaba2067238.jpg

Your world champions….

Simple exercise though. Compare both guys high profile matches against the same opponent.

Punk vs Undertaker (WM 29)
Punk vs Lesnar (Summerslam)

Reigns vs Undertaker (WM 33)
Reigns vs Lesnar (One of the 40000 times)

If you are a 'casual' fan who saw these high profile matches you wouldn't give a toss about the public image of the two men. You'd simply recognise Punk as being the better wrestler of the two world champions. Does that extend to 7 year old Jimmy who thinks winning is everything in wrestling? Perhaps not. Is that the argument though?

Simple exercise though. Compare both guys high profile matches against the same opponent.

If you are a 'casual' fan who saw these high profile matches you wouldn't give a toss about the public image of the two men. You'd simply recognise Punk as being the better wrestler of the two world champions. Does that extend to 7 year old Jimmy who thinks winning is everything in wrestling? Perhaps not. Is that the argument though?
In the end Brock showed up whereas punks argument of Banks Naomi and himself is irrelevant and comes across as completely bitter.

Brock is a mega star known outside of wrestling and Punk is just a great wrestler. Brock is one of the select few that would get special treatment regardless and there’s only a small group like Hogan Cena And Rock who are megastars on that level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simple exercise?

Fact is, outside of a vocal minority, no one gives a rats ass.

A ‘casual’ fan would be far more inclined to watch Reigns v Lesnar. Whether it’s bout 1, 4000 or whatever

Having this controversial moron with his medieval views on gun rights and anti abortion rhetoric being supposedly cheered at Summerslam.

AA167BD6-7441-41F5-A928-4B05CCC50DAE.jpeg
The company should have stayed away from him.

Having this controversial moron with his medieval views on gun rights and anti abortion rhetoric being supposedly cheered at Summerslam.

View attachment 1461518
The company should have stayed away from him.

I can separate politics from entertainment, so I don't give a stuff about his views.

I still popped for the 4 corner pyro and theme music.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back