Australian Wrestling thread

Remove this Banner Ad

OPW booking the Starrcast like a fully randomised battle royal circa Wrestlemania 2000 on the N64, and I am here for it.

Hyped for the next four announcements to be Headbanger Thrasher, Jerry Lynn, Jerry Flynn and Ivory.

Channel31 now has a wrestling show every Thursday night. The host is open to showcasing any promotion wanting to get their content out there!

MCW Icons
339 Sold - 388 set up (87%) - Does not include GA

Renegades
103 Sold - 178 set up (57%) - Does not include GA

Slam
469 Sold - 508 set up (92%) - Does not include GA

OPW booking the Starrcast like a fully randomised battle royal circa Wrestlemania 2000 on the N64, and I am here for it.

Hyped for the next four announcements to be Headbanger Thrasher, Jerry Lynn, Jerry Flynn and Ivory.
I hope it's Max Moon, "Demolition Blast", and Los Conquistadors.

6c216d849dfa881571db116597f3661c.jpg

I know they’ve had Moretti & Townsend kill all their other tag teams, but almost a year after the last TAMASHII event in Australia, who knew Rogue Army were still a thing?

Half of that team probably doesn’t need to be in the ring while legal issues are ongoing too.

6c216d849dfa881571db116597f3661c.jpg

I know they’ve had Moretti & Townsend kill all their other tag teams, but almost a year after the last TAMASHII event in Australia, who knew Rogue Army were still a thing?

Half of that team probably doesn’t need to be in the ring while legal issues are ongoing too.
Why is the 3rd guy “a spooky walrus”?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shut up and take my money.

Yeah, I think I need to check out what else is on Friday, cos Grace vs Delta is such a massive draw for me.

Long way to go for one match... but I guess I've travelled further for less!

MCW Icons
360 Sold - 388 set up (92%) - Does not include GA

Renegades
103 Sold - 178 set up (57%) - Does not include GA

Slam
Sold Out - 508 set up - Does not include GA

FAAARK YEAH!!!!

He might - he should - move those last 70 tickets himself.

aa3579584f5513278aa6d06b45e1be64.jpg

Watched the Lochie R thing. He really should have had a go at making something like this non wrestling or non tied into wrestling with his real name. I think being wrestling related really undersells how good a job he did with limited resources.

Or otherwise if he wanted to do something wrestling related maybe worked from someone else's script to show he can bring his own creativity to someone else's words (what studios and creative departments look for).

We've seen how Australian creators with proof of concepts like saw can make a big impact

Watched the Lochie R thing. He really should have had a go at making something like this non wrestling or non tied into wrestling with his real name. I think being wrestling related really undersells how good a job he did with limited resources.

Or otherwise if he wanted to do something wrestling related maybe worked from someone else's script to show he can bring his own creativity to someone else's words (what studios and creative departments look for).

We've seen how Australian creators with proof of concepts like saw can make a big impact
IMG_8519.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back