All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Copeland/King a lot of fun. Be good to see him near the main event at least once in the future, but he's had a pretty good run now that he's moved away from Christian (which was good but stretched out)

Jericho shouldn't be wrestling at all, and he's done a tonne of crap for a long time, but he's making this work at the moment.

Dunno about OC/Callis/Trent stuff or Eddie/FTR/Danielson as the crew vs the Elite.

Collison this week, should be a great match;

20240509_160150.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was ok. Frustrated they are still trying to have women by baby face against Toni Storm though. Hasn't worked, won't work, stop doing it. Also Deeb does not need to be on the mic that long it's not a strength of hers heel or baby face. Mariah May is really good and Ellexo did better than I expected.

Last edited:
Show was okay. Copeland vs King was a lot of fun.

I was most excited by the 'Misery Signals farewell tour' and 'Karl Schubach is back' signs in the crowd.

I thought it was ok. Frustrated they are still trying to have women by baby face against Toni Storm though. Hasn't worked, won't work, stop doing it. Also Deeb does not need to be on the mic that long it's not a strength of hers heel or baby face. Mariah May is really good and Ellexo did better than I expected.
What were the crowd chanting when Deeb was speaking? Seemed to put her off.

Added to Collision:
GNPr8sDXQAEKuYw

Added to Saturday Rampage:
GNTLni8X0AA_3WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back