All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fenix's return match vs Mortos was terrific. And good world title main event as well.

Noticed Martin Stone (fka Danny Burch in NXT) is freaking jacked.
GMO22weXsAAFt5u

Also note Rampage will be after Dynamite this week.

who recovers first for an in-ring return; him or Adam Cole?

Cole easily, MJF’s surgery should keep him out until very late in the year, if it’s anything like Balor’s back in 2016.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad to see Christian Cage back, taking advantage of The Elite running things and getting a title shot.

Solid TNT title match with Copeland and Mathews.

I wonder if Orange Cassidy saying Chuck Taylor will never wrestle again is legit.

Jericho acting all happy go lucky while being a heel is hilarious. That FTW title match was great, burst out laughing when Jericho was chucking the pucks at Shibata, even mid leg lock.

Good promo to finish the show by Omega. Did not expect that Omega (diverticulitis) and Dax (concussion) with their injuries to get attacked by The Elite. Even over on Rampage as Omega was getting put into an Ambulance the Elite shoved his stretcher over and left him laying. Omega staring down Okada saying "give me a couple months". I wonder if they are considering doing Omega vs Okada for the Continental Title at Wembley in August, or if Omega is out longer than that.

Also at the end of the 3 hour block things got pretty nuts with Willow and Skye Blue in that TBS Title match.

Note: The next Rampage will be after Collision on the Sat the 11th.

Glad to see Christian Cage back, taking advantage of The Elite running things and getting a title shot.

Solid TNT title match with Copeland and Mathews.

I wonder if Orange Cassidy saying Chuck Taylor will never wrestle again is legit.

Jericho acting all happy go lucky while being a heel is hilarious. That FTW title match was great, burst out laughing when Jericho was chucking the pucks at Shibata, even mid leg lock.

Good promo to finish the show by Omega. Did not expect that Omega (diverticulitis) and Dax (concussion) with their injuries to get attacked by The Elite. Even over on Rampage as Omega was getting put into an Ambulance the Elite shoved his stretcher over and left him laying. Omega staring down Okada saying "give me a couple months". I wonder if they are considering doing Omega vs Okada for the Continental Title at Wembley in August, or if Omega is out longer than that.

Also at the end of the 3 hour block things got pretty nuts with Willow and Skye Blue in that TBS Title match.

Note: The next Rampage will be after Collision on the Sat the 11th.

Surely Okada v Omega at Wembley would make it more likely to sell out?

Although a 4-way for the World Title between Okada v Omega v Daneilson v Ospeary would be equally as good?

Surely Okada v Omega at Wembley would make it more likely to sell out?

Although a 4-way for the World Title between Okada v Omega v Daneilson v Ospeary would be equally as good?

I’m thinking Ospreay vs Swerve for the World Title

Can't be bothered finding it, but I said in here recently that I wanted Christian to be Swerve's first challenger. Absolutely stoked!

That, combined with the epic Copeland/Matthews match made this my favourite first hour of Dynamite in ages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back