Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 9 - Bombers v Giants Sat May 11th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Bombers by a lot

• GWS by a lot

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This game is our biggest test in the past 5 or 6 years…probably 10 tbh.

Chance for a top 4 position with a tremendous start to the first qrt of a season propelled by a bit of luck and rapid improvement in a bunch of young blokes.

Giants are a slick team when on.

We have to push harder.

I don't understand how the Bombers are competitive. Not just this week but at all. Had them locked for the bottom 4.

Surely it takes more than Ben McKay, Todd Goldstein and Jake Stringer being on a contract year to turn from shithouse into decent.

Ugh gross I think I just kinda complimented them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTf is going on. There’s been 2x textbook 50m penalties missed in the last few minutes and a third which probably was there too

I don't understand how the Bombers are competitive. Not just this week but at all. Had them locked for the bottom 4.

Surely it takes more than Ben McKay, Todd Goldstein and Jake Stringer being on a contract year to turn from shithouse into decent.

Ugh gross I think I just kinda complimented the scum.
There is this thing called improvement from existing players. They were in the finals mix last season until falling in a heap. That didn't mean they were automatic bottom 4 this season.

Looking very good right now.

Ugh gross I think I just kinda complimented them
It’s the edge… duh.

Contract year Jake Stringer.

Bombers kicking in the air to Sam Taylor hmmm

Back