Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dilemma, can trade out Graham to get Butters in which completes my mids, but would rather wait a week and see if Graham is named next week to get a little more cash gen from him.

Other option is can trade out Duursma who needs to go, but leaves me with only $580,000 - so could bring in Zorko, or someone around that price, but not too set on many of those options I think.
Take Butters and run.

IMG_2812.jpeg
Hmmm. Wilson and Clohesy would be my only rookies on field but it means missing out on rankine/zorko.

Jackson has been meh but another potential week without Darcy, appealing bye and his dpp makes him rather tempting

Fisher is tempting too if Colby misses some games, worst case he makes some money in the mean time.

View attachment 1988796
Hmmm. Wilson and Clohesy would be my only rookies on field but it means missing out on rankine/zorko.

Jackson has been meh but another potential week without Darcy, appealing bye and his dpp makes him rather tempting

Fisher is tempting too if Colby misses some games, worst case he makes some money in the mean time.
Zorko could be better buying straight off his bye in 3 weeks.

Thinking that I’ll grab him then.

I don’t mind those trades.

View attachment 1988796

Seems like a good time to get Jackson. Hodor out and as you say he's got the best bye.

Seems like a good time to get Jackson. Hodor out and as you say he's got the best bye.
Considering my only other option is to go Reid straight to Zorko/Rankine in one trade then either hold the second or go Cooper Simpson to Sullivan with the other (what’s the point)

Considering my only other option is to go Reid straight to Zorko/Rankine in one trade then either hold the second or go Cooper Simpson to Sullivan with the other (what’s the point)
Save your rookie sideways trades for the byes. Although even then it's probably not worth a trade. Sullivan isn't a good enough rookie for that imo.

was darcy out for a week or a more long term thing?
I think he was a test last week and nearly played.

Jacko pumping out 90’s with R/F swing isn’t a bad shout for F6 though.

Trouble is, how many F6’s can one team have!?

I’ve already got 3 D6’s!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just reversed my trade where I was bringing Houston in, I was also planning on getting Zorko after his bye but with a BE of 45 and up against the Tigers and Hawks next 2, he might be a tad eccy come round 13.

I think he was a test last week and nearly played.

Jacko pumping out 90’s with R/F swing isn’t a bad shout for F6 though.

Trouble is, how many F6’s can one team have!?

I’ve already got 3 D6’s!
Yeah, they said it was precautionary, I thought(?)

Where do folks see Tom Stewart's ceiling?
Was hot on Petracca, but worried a bit by the talk if his knee and the big time up forward, Rowell definitely can wait a week.
Might go Z Fisher if McKercher is out and Stewart down back

I’m holding for one more week, if he doesn’t return after his rest his Gonski

I’m punting Roberts and Cadman this week, before they leak too much cash
Makes sense, they're way more pressing outs 👍

Where do folks see Tom Stewart's ceiling?
Was hot on Petracca, but worried a bit by the talk if his knee and the big time up forward, Rowell definitely can wait a week.
Might go Z Fisher if McKercher is out and Stewart down back
I’ve got Stewart at D6 at the moment. Seems like good buying at $500k.

BE of 97 as well, so he won’t go up much if you wait.

Merrett has North and Richmond coming up.
yeah i know, tough one.

option 1 would leave me with 5k in the bank where option 2 leave me 80k. Might have to be 80k and wait a week on Rankine

Merrett has North and Richmond coming up.
0HaYzay_Zq27tsIZ_Qo-sigLRTA=.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back