News 2022 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

North are stupid. They could of had Clark. I reckon we would of taken a late first rounder for him. He will come good and resign with us this year. I can see Hayes turning him into a star
The offer from us was pick 10 and Clark for pick 3.

So in hindsight it was Clark and Phillipou for Sheezel.

It will be interesting to track the progress of all three. You'd think with the new coaching group there'd be a good chance Clark stays now especially if he settles into the side.

It will be interesting to track the progress of all three. You'd think with the new coaching group there'd be a good chance Clark stays now especially if he settles into the side.
Even with phillipou not playing a game yet I’m very happy that trade never went through

Geez when you put it like that it's even worse for norf! You'd take Clark and the Poo over Sheezel every day of the week. At the time I couldn't believe we offered that and even now it's looks shocking, thankfully they saved us from ourselves.

North really should have taken that deal! 💩

Geez when you put it like that it's even worse for norf! You'd take Clark and the Poo over Sheezel every day of the week. At the time I couldn't believe we offered that and even now it's looks shocking, thankfully they saved us from ourselves.

Would we have taken Sheezel? Or would we have gone Wardlaw?

Considering it has been reported we had Phillipou @ 2 on the draft list, we may well have used it on him. So basically we kept Clark for free.
Finally a stroke of luck in drafting. botts I think posted Hayes will turn him into a star we always thought he would be, and Phillupou has extreme potential.

My policy is that if you're cursed then its best to do nothing and just let the cards fall where they may.
That's what my mama used to say to me.

I personally with no mail think he is good as gone , there is no reason for him to have not re signed so all we can hope is we get something decent back aka Bergman
If it were me, I would hold off until mid season to see what RTB does with the club/gameplan etc, see where I fit into the best 22, whether I like playing under RTB etc before re-signing. I

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to mention it was a CONTRACTED Clark.

We offered them a very, very good deal. I'm glad they didn't bite

I see the Roos being better than WC and possibly Ess and GWS.

Hawks have seriously culled too. Essendon look a better list than all of those others.

Yep gonna look like a very different comp this year with lots of change all round. Brisbane on paper look the early favourite but there's always their vulnerability at the 'G. Cats'd have to still be right amongst it, if not faves, somehow I see Sydney and the Pies dropping slightly, Dogs too.

I remember reading some stat a while back that said every year at least 3 teams fall out of the eight. If that were to be the case my prediction would be Freo, Richmond and the Dogs.

As far as who replaces them, well I'd say the Blues a definite, Port should bounce back in and the Suns with Ben back will have probably their best chance yet.

Obviously injury plays a big part in any teams fortune, as we'll see without Max for a while. I can see it being a very even comp this year, be great to grab a couple of early wins to get a good vibe going around the joint. More importantly, let's hope the Saints can nab that last spot in the eight over Port and the Suns.

Yep gonna look like a very different comp this year with lots of change all round. Brisbane on paper look the early favourite but there's always their vulnerability at the 'G. Cats'd have to still be right amongst it, if not faves, somehow I see Sydney and the Pies dropping slightly, Dogs too.

I remember reading some stat a while back that said every year at least 3 teams fall out of the eight. If that were to be the case my prediction would be Freo, Richmond and the Dogs.

As far as who replaces them, well I'd say the Blues a definite, Port should bounce back in and the Suns with Ben back will have probably their best chance yet.

Obviously injury plays a big part in any teams fortune, as we'll see without Max for a while. I can see it being a very even comp this year, be great to grab a couple of early wins to get a good vibe going around the joint. More importantly, let's hope the Saints can nab that last spot in the eight over Port and the Suns.

The Dogs have an excellent list. I see them jumping. Collingwood look vulnerable to me. Sydney are going to have to reboot after that smashing. Geelong without Selwood and a lot of oldies even older really should finally start to wobble. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot more youth in their week to week sides to limit the hard drop off.

Suns would be the most likely to have a huge improvement. Saints have a lot of good bits if they can make it all work at once too.

Back to back is very rare so can’t see Geelong doing it again but they’ll still be in the 8. As painful as it is I think Richmond will be in the grand final again. They did what they did last year with really only one A grade mid in Prestia and they just got another two of him. Prestia, Taranto and Hopper with Dusty and Bolton up forward is lethal, only question is their defence but they’ll sort that out. Frustrating.

Back to back is very rare so can’t see Geelong doing it again but they’ll still be in the 8. As painful as it is I think Richmond will be in the grand final again. They did what they did last year with really only one A grade mid in Prestia and they just got another two of him. Prestia, Taranto and Hopper with Dusty and Bolton up forward is lethal, only question is their defence but they’ll sort that out. Frustrating.
Dusty may be cooked/ lack motivation

I think Melbourne will bounce back hard this year. Pies and Swans to drop back a bit. Cats and Bears will be right at the pointy end with Melbourne, then throw darts as to who finishes between 4th and 12th. We’ll be in that mix I reckon.

Injuries, and who you play, and when you play them will no doubt be a major factor in the so called “fixture”.

Their backline is pretty solid.

Balta, Gibcus and Tarrant with Vlastiun, Short, Rioli and Grimes.

It’s injury prone and getting old but a bit like Geelong this year if they can get a clean bill of health for 75% of the year it’s really good.

On paper Richmond and Brisbane are ******* unreal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back