Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember that American guy who used to post here claiming to be a fan of us? Then we discovered he had an alt that followed the eagles with the same schtick and it was like catching your partner cheating on you.
He messaged me a while back after he got perma banned I believe?

Flexes about the same cringe s**t, changes NFL teams like he does AFL, acts like he knows a lot but the more he talks the more he shows everyone how much of an idiot he is

Last edited:
blitznu was another that disappeared after the GF win

I sold him my mship bar codes for that game too

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

blitznu was another that disappeared after the GF win

I sold him my mship bar codes for that game too

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
I liked blitz, hope hes alright and living a good life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember that American guy who used to post here claiming to be a fan of us? Then we discovered he had an alt that followed the eagles with the same schtick and it was like catching your partner cheating on you.
He had a story around that that was sort of convincing though

That's right. Didn't he get Tmac to have a crack at TK over Cameo?

Also that random bombers supporter who stared following us for a couple of years before disappearing off the face of the earth.
TBH that was a good thing

But you can’t have this filtering down to the lower levels Kent
accusing season 7 GIF

Cant remember was ages ago now, but it was something that I thought "yeah thats worth a perma ban"
I know and it was.

I also thought he was going through a fair bit at the time which probably meant he was doing s**t that he wouldn’t otherwise. Maybe a really bad time in his life? Who knows. I hope he’s going okay too

I do remember Cannon82 could fill up a thread quickly. Sometimes memeing, sometimes serious (Loved submitting fake or minor reports)
He was pretty classic.

I recall when he left though. Nothing to do with moderating at all. He was mid conversation with some on the board about Mitch Clarke (he didn’t approve of our recruiting him if I recall) but there was no real argument going on. And then he cancelled his account.

I hoped he might reappear under a different name, even though we disagreed about pretty much everything, but he hasn’t. I would recognise his style

Scorched earth is a style?
Of sorts.

I didn’t actually mind his mod-baiting. I remember one night when he reported about 30 people from a banter thread for reason of “Richmond flog”.

Not entirely unsound

Remove this Banner Ad

Back