Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Of sorts.

I didn’t actually mind his mod-baiting. I remember one night when he reported about 30 people from a banter thread for reason of “Richmond flog”.

Not entirely unsound
I liked him as a poster, was good value when he wasn't raging against the machine.

Could have a laugh and was quite witty. A lesser version of myself if you will.

I liked him as a poster, was good value when he wasn't raging against the machine.

Could have a laugh and was quite witty. A lesser version of myself if you will.
Yeah he was very witty and a pain in the arse. Probably my mood at any time dictated which he was. Mods aren’t perfect - I did a tops job of proving that one true

He was pretty classic.

I recall when he left though. Nothing to do with moderating at all. He was mid conversation with some on the board about Mitch Clarke (he didn’t approve of our recruiting him if I recall) but there was no real argument going on. And then he cancelled his account.

I hoped he might reappear under a different name, even though we disagreed about pretty much everything, but he hasn’t. I would recognise his style
That was with me and it was a nothing argument about Mitch Brown. I felt awful after it coz I always liked Cannon.

That was with me and it was a nothing argument about Mitch Brown. I felt awful after it coz I always liked Cannon.
Cant have been you. I was reading along and there is no way.

Probably, like everyone, he had other stuff happening and decided to stop BigFooty. I did for a bit. Headless also. There’s a few now I think of it

Cant have been you. I was reading along and there is no way.
It was me, got into a back and forth about Mitch Brown, I didnt think anything of it other than a daily disagreement on big footy , was busy doing something for a week and came back and people told me he cancelled his account not long after his back and forth with me.

It was me, got into a back and forth about Mitch Brown, I didnt think anything of it other than a daily disagreement on big footy , was busy doing something for a week and came back and people told me he cancelled his account not long after his back and forth with me.
Oh yes, I know that the back and forth was the last thing he did on BF. I checked when I saw he’d cancelled. I don’t think that argument was the reason though. Other stuff happens sometimes and I don’t see a link between you, Mitch Browne and Cannon. Especially as he got on well with you as a poster and loves a debate

Oh yes, I know that the back and forth was the last thing he did on BF. I checked when I saw he’d cancelled. I don’t think that argument was the reason though. Other stuff happens sometimes and I don’t see a link between you, Mitch Browne and Cannon. Especially as he got on well with you as a poster and loves a debate
Youre triggering me like schmuttt used to putting an E on the end of Brown.

And the “people” that told you was me. Now I feel bad - I was being jokey but mistimed

He seems like a Brown with E type though
Jonathan Brown's cousin. But yes, he was a soft sort of disappointing player. Those players tend to have an E on the end a lot of Brown and Clark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why was he banned?
I told schmutt I cant remember. Might have had something to do with telling an admin or mod to G&GF in a PM but I cant recall exactly.

Lost a few.

Haven't seen Captain Jack for a couple of years. Eth (wont tag him) now works for MMM I think.

Lol, BigSexc and his Asian bride or something like that..
When i was just a young fella on the board, i really miss Wonaeamirri33 such a welcoming poster around that s**t 2013 period

Haven't seen d33my in a while with that neitz mr t avatar

When i was just a young fella on the board, i really miss Wonaeamirri33 such a welcoming poster around that s**t 2013 period

Wonna was a weird dude. Called everyone comrade, spammed like crazy, and brought up Gina Reinhardt way more than necessary for a footy forum.

Wonna was a weird dude. Called everyone comrade, spammed like crazy, and brought up Gina Reinhardt way more than necessary for a footy forum.
I only really caught the back end of him, seemed okay as a mod if i'm recalling right. Was a character tho for sure

I told schmutt I cant remember. Might have had something to do with telling an admin or mod to G&GF in a PM but I cant recall exactly.
Are we talking about AmericanAFL now or Blitznu?

D33my is my all time favourite. Other than all of you obviously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back