Random thought thread (sponsored by Crimson)

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Crimson Azure will like this one. Different to random chat as limited to thoughts. Every now and then I’ll close this and start a new random thought thread to get our thread count more respectable.

I have always thought Jake Stringer has weird shoulders.

I also think this thread might be moved to Hell

I've been thinking about this for many years, Gander.
I think I know.

I think half the new mods on the board have the ambition to clean up and make use of the changing rooms and hell.

I think the other half just want some competitions that actually make it through more than 6 weeks

Crimson Azure will like this one. Different to random chat as limited to thoughts. Every now and then I’ll close this and start a new random thought thread to get our thread count more respectable.

I have always thought Jake Stringer has weird shoulders.

I also think this thread might be moved to Hell
You want my random thought that's kinda related to your random though on appearance thus making it less random?

I've always though that Rhylee West's head is too big in proportion to his body and it always stands out to me on the telecast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Owies looks like Jeremy Cameron's reflection in a whacky fun house mirror

You want my random thought that's kinda related to your random though on appearance thus making it less random?

I've always though that Rhylee West's head is too big in proportion to his body and it always stands out to me on the telecast

He's not Brett Ebert, but still probably the most disproportionate head in the AFL currently.

B2rPfazCUAE98fd.jpg

Look at that thing.

He's not Brett Ebert, but still probably the most disproportionate head in the AFL currently.

View attachment 1966496

Look at that thing.
Weird proportions.

If he were less well muscled I would say it reminds me of a foetus. Except I wouldn’t say that because it’s weird and pretty gross

Proper Gander I thought this was going to be random quotes from the letters Crimson Azure used to put in with the prizes from the player sponsorship packages. I may actually still have one or two of them.

Proper Gander I thought this was going to be random quotes from the letters Crimson Azure used to put in with the prizes from the player sponsorship packages. I may actually still have one or two of them.
lol.

I started the letter with ‘from the hand of Crimson Azure’, if I remember correctly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back