Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Best thing wonna ever did was parade around the stat about Watts taking the most intercept marks over four rounds in 2012 or something. Was acting like it was the making of him.

Best thing wonna ever did was parade around the stat about Watts taking the most intercept marks over four rounds in 2012 or something. Was acting like it was the making of him.
Would have made me proud

You might be mixing up AmericanAFL with Blitz. I liked him (Blitznu) and would have liked him to stay but he really snapped and started a wild PM campaign, some but not all directed at me. I think he too tipped over on points, and I suspected there might have been some life stuff going on too, but that wasn’t something I or anyone could handle. Was pretty much why I quit modding - handfuls of PMs calling me a bitch campaigner each day was a bit s**t and I decided I’d give myself a break from it.

Having said that I really hope he is doing well. He said the nicest thing I have read on this board to someone once, it was really touching. I’m betting that you recall it.
You are kind of a bitch though

👀

He once offered to pay my bills for a few months because I was laid off from work when the lockdown's came in for covid. I couldn't accept that off a friend let alone a stranger but it was such a nice gesture.
Blitz was a ripper fella. Seemed the most likely of anyone to be the exact same bloke if you met him in person.

You are kind of a bitch though

👀
Well, quite, but that’s not really the point.

I mean, if I had one leg that would be an inescapable fact but I still wouldn’t like being bombed with posts saying “Hey hop-along-Cassidy, wanna play golf? I’ve heard you have an awesome handicap “

Well, quite, but that’s not really the point.

I mean, if I had one leg that would be an inescapable fact but I still wouldn’t like being bombed with posts saying “Hey hop-along-Cassidy, wanna play golf? I’ve heard you have an awesome handicap “
But then you could form the terrible super hero duo of legless and Headless

But then you could form the terrible super hero duo of legless and Headless
Nice! Has a sort of 1918 vibe. Cheer up wounded soldiers with our song and dance routine “hoppy and neckhole”

Nice! Has a sort of 1918 vibe. Cheer up wounded soldiers with our song and dance routine “hoppy and neckhole”
At least you could prank Headless back on every golf trip by yelling 'four!' and watching his neck hole uncomfortably try and avoid nothing

Community leader thank you very much. Leader. I led communities
homer simpson episode 13 GIF

At least you could prank Headless back on every golf trip by yelling 'four!' and watching his neck hole uncomfortably try and avoid nothing
I’ve always wondered about his claim to be sitting in the stands on his own at games giving an occasional quiet golf clap.

Obviously entirely true. Cheering is out of the question when you’re just gurgling fluids from a disturbing cavity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bitch 😂

I'm actually surprised I'm allowed to type that lol it's like giving me a red button and saying don't push it 👇
See, you can do really upbeat, cheery posts when you put your mind to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back