Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

He was great in Blackadder ... series 3 & 4.
Don't forget a guest appearance in season two also.

Probably still my favourite comedy series of all time. A very poignant end to season 4 too.

Don't forget a guest appearance in season two also.

Probably still my favourite comedy series of all time. A very poignant end to season 4 too.
Rick Mayall in series 4 is still one of my favourite comedy guest appearances. And in that episode he teams up with Ade Edmunsen at the end. Blindingly funny. I’m going to watch it again if this game sucks

Rick Mayall in series 4 is still one of my favourite comedy guest appearances. And in that episode he teams up with Ade Edmunsen at the end. Blindingly funny. I’m going to watch it again if this game sucks
Lord Flashheart!

Plays the same character in season 2 and 3 also. Woof!

Just catching up on that knife attack and a 9 month old baby was stabbed. I dgaf if the bloke has mental issues, drug issues whatever. * the trial. Put a bullet in that pos and move on.
Was killed by an officer on the scene I believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Justice Lee is a very very clever man. Witty as well. Check out highlights from his judgment in the Lehrmann defamation case.

Well worth the read.

"Having escaped the lion's den, Mr. Lehrmann made the mistake of returning for his hat."

I hadn't seen this story until now but after a bit of googling it's pretty funny to see the entire world has sided against this woman.

Pretty basic social contract stuff that you don't take a baby to the theatre/performance/movies.

I hadn't seen this story until now but after a bit of googling it's pretty funny to see the entire world has sided against this woman.

Pretty basic social contract stuff that you don't take a baby to the theatre/performance/movies.
I would have thought so, but the world seems to be changing. My rights to do …………. seem to trump general consideration.

Even outside of performance stuff where a crying baby is going to affect the crowd’s enjoyment, I get shitty at the number of people who take toddlers to cafes (perfectly okay) but let them run around screaming and do nothing about it. I was at Coles once and this shitty kid, about 6 or 7 maybe, was poking holes with his fingers in the sealed meat containers. His Mum knew he was doing it but just gave me one of those weird proud looks that says “aw, isn’t he a little character”.

Thank crap I do my food shopping at the markets

I would have thought so, but the world seems to be changing. My rights to do …………. seem to trump general consideration.

Even outside of performance stuff where a crying baby is going to affect the crowd’s enjoyment, I get shitty at the number of people who take toddlers to cafes (perfectly okay) but let them run around screaming and do nothing about it. I was at Coles once and this shitty kid, about 6 or 7 maybe, was poking holes with his fingers in the sealed meat containers. His Mum knew he was doing it but just gave me one of those weird proud looks that says “aw, isn’t he a little character”.

Thank crap I do my food shopping at the markets
That's vile.

That was a quality tv show
I liked it.

There was this era where a bunch of shows had similar themes and a less linear approach to plot. My favourite was This Life in the 90s, though that wasn’t sitcom, more human social drama / soap for the more sophisticated kind of thing

I liked it.

There was this era where a bunch of shows had similar themes and a less linear approach to plot. My favourite was This Life in the 90s, though that wasn’t sitcom, more human social drama / soap for the more sophisticated kind of thing
Never heard of it. Probably too late to dive in now. Few familiar faces though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back