Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Proper Gander's name Judie?
Nope.

I know her real name and it ain't Judie. She could easily find mine if she looked. In fact a heap on the board could find it if they tried. 😱

Okay Crimson Azure .

I’m thinking of most popular names over a period of time, what with not knowing your age.

So it’s going to be Michael, or second place would be David.

Oops. I’ve just remembered your name. Still, I was headed in the right direction

Biblical?
Okay Crimson Azure .

I’m thinking of most popular names over a period of time, what with not knowing your age.

So it’s going to be Michael, or second place would be David.

Oops. I’ve just remembered your name. Still, I was headed in the right direction
Much more common then those two.

However, my fathers name is David.

Haha, not far off but it's a moot point now.

Happy second birthday Crimson Azure
What am I missing?

However, it is my dogs b'day today, he turned three which is good he's only three but sad he's getting older.

I herefor ban him from aging any further!

My neighbour's cat spends a lot of time in my house. Likes to sleep on my bed.

I went out the other day when she was in the house and inadvertently locked her in. For hours!!

When I got home, my son who was staying with me while in Oz (sadly he lives O/S) informed me that the cat had sh@t in the bath tub.

It could have been worse I suppose.

I’m going to guess the name of all the posters on this board. I’ll start with schmuttt .

I need to think about it some more but I’m getting a strong sense of a Hebrew origin name like Michael or Joshua or Aaron. Something like that.

Crimson Azure is obviously called Nicholas
You'll never get mine

Here's the thing.

My local cafe was closed for a few days while some internal painting was done.

It re-opened today. I ordered my usual latte. I mentioned the painting to the manager, the lovely Kelly. I asked whether the painting had been completed, and then made the comment that I hadn't really noticed it. There was a gent standing next to the counter waiting for his coffee. I asked him whether he had noticed the painting work. He replied "I should do. I did the painting."

Well slap me twice and hand me to my momma!!!

Here's the thing.

My local cafe was closed for a few days while some internal painting was done.

It re-opened today. I ordered my usual latte. I mentioned the painting to the manager, the lovely Kelly. I asked whether the painting had been completed, and then made the comment that I hadn't really noticed it. There was a gent standing next to the counter waiting for his coffee. I asked him whether he had noticed the painting work. He replied "I should do. I did the painting."

Well slap me twice and hand me to my momma!!!

Were you trying to tell them it was a waste of time? Did you want to s**t on their decisions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3x I heard on MMM that the Brisbane story started on Bigfooty lol. So ****ed
It did, that's where i saw it first, on the rumour board

I was surprised when i heard it got picked up and was getting a run. Either there is some merit behind it or lazy journalism. Could quite possibly be both

Topkent good to see rivalries still exist in sports. Just not in this country

Australias a country full of pussies now. They get a 5 min penalty against for fighting that's it. Meanwhile AFL players have to apologize in the media if they say another team played poorly 😂

Last edited:
Not allowed to fight in junior hockeys games, don't hear Karen's every 5 seconds talking about how seeing it on TV means kids will do it. People understand it's a TV product, meanwhile AFL players have to be Jesus Christ to the masses before they're allowed to say or do anything that isn't inside their little script

******* tilted me 😂

Had a huge rant to this mostly written then deleted it cause who cares lol but * every campaigner who says this and means it
David Karen King and Slobbo live for this.

David Karen King and Slobbo live for this.
That one bump that you see once every 3 years, that's the single biggest issue with the game and unless we give everyone 17 weeks it'll never change!

heck off, just cause you were a little piss weak hbf

That one bump that you see once every 3 years, that's the single biggest issue with the game and unless we give everyone 17 weeks it'll never change!

* off, just cause you were a little piss weak hbf
But you can’t have this filtering down to the lower levels Kent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back