Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

But you can’t have this filtering down to the lower levels Kent
GIF by Space Jam

I'd rather have the flesh eating virus injected straight into me dick hole than watch cardboard personality Tracs cooking segment on Nonna's pasta and meatballs
I’d never imagined someone would get flesh-eating virus, dick hole and pasta and meatballs into the same post, yet here we are

I'm learning already!
Actually this is headed in a very sophisticated direction. You scent the chicken with the aromatic vegetables, shred and mince the chicken to make chicken and thyme meatballs, add the cooked vegetables and fresh bay to passata and simmer for 30 minutes, and press through a mill to make soffrito, take the stock from the chicken and flavour with saffron threads, fry the meatballs, deglaze with sherry vinegar, add finely sliced eshallot and 1/4 teaspoon of smoked Spanish paprika, then add the soffrito followed by bomba rice, fry briefly then add 400 mls of the chicken / saffron stock, bring to boil then reduce to a simmer without stirring for approximately 13 minutes, then add snails, rest for 3 minutes and you have an awesome Paella Valenciana.

Topkent is probably days away from his first Michelin Star

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually this is headed in a very sophisticated direction. You scent the chicken with the aromatic vegetables, shred and mince the chicken to make chicken and thyme meatballs, add the cooked vegetables and fresh bay to passata and simmer for 30 minutes, and press through a mill to make soffrito, take the stock from the chicken and flavour with saffron threads, fry the meatballs, deglaze with sherry vinegar, add finely sliced eshallot and 1/4 teaspoon of smoked Spanish paprika, then add the soffrito followed by bomba rice, fry briefly then add 400 mls of the chicken / saffron stock, bring to boil then reduce to a simmer without stirring for approximately 13 minutes, then add snails, rest for 3 minutes and you have an awesome Paella Valenciana.

Topkent is probably days away from his first Michelin Star
Yeah nah pretty close to how'd I'd do it, bit basic but not a bad effort slugger

I reckon that's old kent

New kent strikes me more as a sunday arvo meal prep guy. Still does plenty of pub meals, but he's also got a stacked freezer in my mind
Checks out with the chicken and steamed veg diet; high efficiency to make more time for building shoeracks, hanging boxing bags

Kent seems more like the kind of Aussie who has dinner at the pub most nights and only cooks spag bol when hes home.
Pot an parmy would be up their with my last ever meal choices NGL
I reckon that's old kent

New kent strikes me more as a sunday arvo meal prep guy. Still does plenty of pub meals, but he's also got a stacked freezer in my mind

This is too true.

Remember that American guy who used to post here claiming to be a fan of us? Then we discovered he had an alt that followed the eagles with the same schtick and it was like catching your partner cheating on you.
That's right. Didn't he get Tmac to have a crack at TK over Cameo?

Also that random bombers supporter who stared following us for a couple of years before disappearing off the face of the earth.

I do remember Cannon82 could fill up a thread quickly. Sometimes memeing, sometimes serious (Loved submitting fake or minor reports)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back