Game Day Round 7, 2024 - GWS vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is embarrassing, we look like a schoolboy side, slow and plodding against an athletic, fast, vibrant, elite team of footballers, this will end up a percentage booster for the Giants.

Game over and sadly just about season over for us.

way too slow. time to see what is on netflix.
Same thing every week bomb it in so Joe plays for a free and hipwood no where to be seen.

At least I have Tom green in my fantasy team

Animated GIF

I imagine free agency will play a big part (both ways), blooding more of the kids as well instead of sticking with the 30+ year olds.

Time to shake this team up.
Struggle to see many kids in the reserves ready to step up.

As it is, we pick Tunstill as the sub, and go play him as a defensive forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is embarrassing, we look like a schoolboy side, slow and plodding against an athletic, fast, vibrant, elite team of footballers, this will end up a percentage booster for the Giants.

Game over and sadly just about season over for us.
Yeah that's the biggest issue. Which from 2017-2018 that was expected and accepted. Not with a group that is this experienced and seasoned.

We look like we're on the wrong side of the hill, tumbling back down to the bottom at an alarming rate.

Gotta wonder how much last week took out of us in those putrid conditions (one of the reasons I've tipped the Blews to knock off the Cats). Melbourne were mostly awful last night which flatters our win against them two weeks ago. Oscar is an average ruck, but better than Fort. Obviously want it the other way around, but even without Greene I'm anticipating GWS getting the better of us. If we drop this one we could be sitting below WC on the ladder if they can pull another rabbit out of the hat (without Harley, mind). LOL.
* bump *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back