I'm liking the thought of Collingflog finishing top and out in straight sets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thing is, i could tell you that so and so is better than any forward on your list and sets up plenty of goals, i could tell you that so and so might not be the most talented captain ever but is a great leader of men unlike some mercenarie who was the main reason you no longer have a 99 goal per year player on your list but i won't ;):D:D
It's hard for you as it is to troll a team that is sitting on top of the ladder and humiliared your excrement of a club twice this season :(
The way i see it, you better of waiting till we actually fail cause at the moment despite you regurgitating the same s**t over and over you don't have any real ammo.
By the way no need to thank me for the bump brah, seeing that you clearly struggling, i'm here to help:thumbsu:

Bwahahahahahaha PB's getting shitty:thumbsu:. I'm calling the thread early instead of jumping on someone after the fact, so in a way I'm actually hanging my plums out there, as this thread 'might' bite me on the arse.

Anyway, I'm gunna fire up a few tubes:cool:. Meet you back here later brah?

PS........I'm adding you to my friends list, you're the bomb dawg:heart:.

If only we could count on meeting the navy blue witches hats in the finals we could be assured of avoiding straight sets embarrassment. Sadly, they will have already embarrassed themselves before the 2nd week gets under way.

You, PieBeast, HBF, Amber Guzzler and the rest of you Pie dirtbags are s**t frightened that this thread may come to reality:p.

All supporters want Collingtoss to crumble 'again'. Can't wait for Leon Davis to light up the G in September, oh wait........it's the finals...........disregard that brah. By then, Neon will be entrenched in the VFL:thumbsu::).

PS........love you guys:heart::heart::heart::heart: (4 hearts for youself and the above mentioned posters).

..all of which, if it does occur, will be handed out by others.

Again, I stress the hilarity of what Carlton has become. So crap are their prospects, that they have to sink to piggy backing the achievements of others. If the Pies go out, laugh as you will... but know that the poo pool of a club that you are neck deep in had absolutely nothing to do with it

The Carlton of old is dead. Gone are the glory days, and now... this shadow of a club is set for another decade as a meek observer.

Let the shrill cries from the mediocre mess continue. You'll have to squeal louder and louder each year.... it's going to get harder to pay attention to the Norf/Carlton irrelevants as they plod along, going nowhere

If only we could count on meeting the navy blue witches hats in the finals we could be assured of avoiding straight sets embarrassment. Sadly, they will have already embarrassed themselves before the 2nd week gets under way.

So you're still open to the fact that you may make another September disgrace of yourselves?

..all of which, if it does occur, will be handed out by others.

Again, I stress the hilarity of what Carlton has become. So crap are their prospects, that they have to sink to piggy backing the achievements of others. If the Pies go out, laugh as you will... but know that the poo pool of a club that you are neck deep in had absolutely nothing to do with it

The Carlton of old is dead. Gone are the glory days, and now... this shadow of a club is set for another decade as a meek observer.

Let the shrill cries from the mediocre mess continue. You'll have to squeal louder and louder each year.... it's going to get harder to pay attention to the Norf/Carlton irrelevants as they plod along, going nowhere

Why you getting mad brah? So what, your woeful club crumbles come September, we all expect it, as do all you shitbag Pie flogs. You jerks love all the hype of being on top and being a premiership contenter, but, when September comes around, the noose tightens and it's all over for you squibbs, 'again':(.

Wonder who will cry on Micks shoulder with him now that Licca is gone?:eek:

So you're still open to the fact that you may make another September disgrace of yourselves?

Why you getting mad brah? So what, your woeful club crumbles come September, we all expect it, as do all you shitbag Pie flogs. You jerks love all the hype of being on top and being a premiership contenter, but, when September comes around, the noose tightens and it's all over for you squibbs, 'again':(.

Wonder who will cry on Micks shoulder with him now that Licca is gone?:eek:

My money's on Corrie to be consoled by Mick, due to not working hard enough to be part of a premiership team.

Keep bumping your fu<ked up thread...

Straight sets? Won't happen.

Not winning the flag? Very possible.

Geelong is still the team to beat...

Collingwood are currently staring a threepeat of premierships in the face. June, July and with some luck, August.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The dream lives on for the Bay, the dream lives on.......................

Funny thing is brah, the dream might still live on but it doesn't stop you from looking like a failure you are :D

brah, this thread didnt live up to its hype

219691.jpg

It was for the 2011 season. You only bumped it because i jokingly told PieBeast i should bump it.

Like i say brah it's for the 2011 season. You go and have a cone dude and i didn't realise the thread had hype to it, but if you say so.

Those "one player" minnow clubs like Carlton are right to be envious of what the Pies achieved this year.

You can "brah" all you like, but we know what's really eating away at you. You wish Carlton was even a shadow of this Collingwood side. The next decade, or two is going to be cold, and lonely for the Blues... but just think, in 20+ years, if the AFL succeed in making this game fully non-contact sport, your weak handbaggers will be right up there.

Those "one player" minnow clubs like Carlton are right to be envious of what the Pies achieved this year.

You can "brah" all you like, but we know what's really eating away at you. You wish Carlton was even a shadow of this Collingwood side. The next decade, or two is going to be cold, and lonely for the Blues... but just think, in 20+ years, if the AFL succeed in making this game fully non-contact sport, your weak handbaggers will be right up there.

So what are you trying to say, brah?:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back