Big 4 wannabe club has to rattle the tins in order to finish their home base redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Well i rest my case.
You rest your case about what? All I asked was how many games you had played for Richmond, and I answered how many games I played for the tassie devils.

Wait, don't you have some tins to be rattling in train station toilets anyway Tyreboyz? I guess if you blokes are really skint you could always ask your hot cousin to setup an onlyfans page to help build your clubhouse?

Tom Lynch's massively back-ended contract probably sucking up a lot of the funds too.

Why do they need to upgrade Punt Road when they're just about to enter another chicken-poo-delivery era?

Nobody eats their own like Richmond. Poor old Adem Yze. Hardwick jumped ship, then Benny Gale. Now they'll be back to their old Richmond ways.

When does Caro start brandishing the knives?

I wonder how much the scats chipped in for their $340 million dollar upgrade $20 or so?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

You literally play at the Melbourne cricket ground.
How much has that cost the good people of Victoria over the years

You literally play at the Melbourne cricket ground.
How much has that cost the good people of Victoria over the years
Virtually nothing because it's made it's money back years ago from blockbuster games and GF's due to the ground capacity of 100k. Nice swing and a big miss m8. :)

This is how honest we are and help each other rather than use mafiosi money like Carltank do. Richmond stands for hard working honest citizens/members who help each other in trying times. Carltank are the complete opposite, they're liars, cheats and crooks who'd sell their grandmothers if they could just earn a quick buck!
You could sell us a home game for money. I'm sure you'd relish 2x trips to the tourist paradise that is the surf coast in a year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it just made it back the day each stage was completed did it? And that money went straight back to the taxpayer instantly? That’s an interesting concept.
The AFL payed for most of it and i don't see them complaining about all the money they've made from the crowd attendences the last 20 plus years from the upgrade. Try better m8!

The AFL payed for most of it and i don't see them complaining about all the money they've made from the crowd attendences the last 20 plus years from the upgrade. Try better m8!

It’s a cricket ground essentially given to you to use that is maintained by a cricket club and periodically up kept by them and the government.
Even the most recent facelift wasn’t anything to do with the AFL. It was $55 million tipped in between the government and the MCC, and already the planned redevelopment of the GSS is being priced at $1 billion and floated by the Government

‘Twy better maaaate’ wets pants

No but there is also tv rights for block buster games and both tv and ground advertising, MCG makes more money than GHMBA stadium will ever do, get over it mate.

What the f*** has that got to do with your club being anything special 😂😂
Again, the Taylor Swift of football.
People like watching Married at first Sight too mate.

PS. We have our own stadium. You don’t.

It’s a cricket ground essentially given to you to use that is maintained by a cricket club and periodically up kept by them and the government.
Even the most recent facelift wasn’t anything to do with the AFL. It was $55 million tipped in between the government and the MCC, and already the planned redevelopment of the GSS is being priced at $1 billion and floated by the Government

‘Twy better maaaate’ wets pants
All worth it because the G is the sporting central for Melborne/ Victoria... MCG >>>>>>>>>>>GHMBA

What the f*** has that got to do with your club being anything special 😂😂
Again, the Taylor Swift of football.
People like watching Married at first Sight too mate.

PS. We have our own stadium. You don’t.
Nobody cares about your shitty pathetic stadium get with the program. 🤣

Nobody cares about your shitty pathetic stadium get with the program. 🤣

You seem to having some sort of breakdown over it as we speak , two hours before the working day starts.. We’ve got a ground, you don’t, I couldn’t give a s**t how bad you think it is or where the f**k the money came from. The fact you’re moaning about it suggests that it pisses you off so that’s enough for me. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t be bringing it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back