Big 4 wannabe club has to rattle the tins in order to finish their home base redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

You seem to having some sort of breakdown over it as we speak. We’ve got a ground, you don’t, I couldn’t give a s**t how bad you think it is or where to f**k the money came from. The fact you’re moaning about it suggests that it pisses you off so that’s enough for me. If it didn’t, you wouldn’t be bringing it up.
Angry Cat GIF
Hahahaha you scat fans are all alike so easy to wind up. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Angry Cat GIF
Hahahaha you scat fans are all alike so easy to wind up. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Triggered: the word Tiger fans use when anyone replies to them about anything and they aren’t especially sure what to say

Scats: the almost Monty python level of ground breaking humour the world is treated to by the intellectual hierarchy at punt road who have ingeniously added an S to the word ‘cats.’

It’s just a never ending roller coaster of intellectualism. Between that, the ‘wished ACLs’ the conspiracy theories, it’s a wonder they haven’t created teleportation right here in their BigFooty subforum.

Triggered: the word Tiger fans use when anyone replies to them about anything and they aren’t especially sure what to say

Scats: the almost Monty python level of ground breaking humour the world is treated to by the intellectual hierarchy at punt road who have ingeniously added an S to the word ‘cats.’

It’s just a never ending roller coaster of intellectualism. Between that, the ‘wished ACLs’ the conspiracy theories, it’s a wonder they haven’t created teleportation right here in their BigFooty subforum.

Cat Triggering GIF by Product Hunt

You're the one that posted the article saying that the whole problem that the VFL had was that the Richmungers stopped turning up.
It didn't say that at all and it was in regards the whole of the then VFL not just Richmond, numbers were down across the board half the clubs were near bankruptcy the whole competition was on the verge of shutting down and one idea was that a successful Richmond is good for the comp and would bring crowds back to the game.
"The total competition had net assets of about $4 million including Waverley Park – half of the clubs were bankrupt on any analysis," he said."

Much the same goes for Carlton and Essendon and Collingwood if all of the big 4 are in the top 8 at the same time the AFL attendance will be through the roof.

It didn't say that at all and it was in regards the whole of the then VFL not just Richmond, numbers were down across the board most clubs were near bankruptcy and one idea was that a successful Richmond is good for the comp.

Much the same goes for Carlton and Essendon and Collingwood if all of the big 4 are in the top 8 at the same time the AFL attendance will be through the roof.
So why was it that Rihcmund were singled out? I'll give you a hint, the answer starts with "because they are front-running, band-wagoning flog" and ends with "s".

So why was it that Rihcmund were singled out? I'll give you a hint, the answer starts with "because they are front-running, band-wagoning flog" and ends with "s".
I was blaming your parents I see now that you're just clueless, let me use some simple pictures that you might understand

2016 attendance Richmond and Carlton both no success for years and finished close to each other yet our bandwagoners turned up, where were the baggers?

1713845248810.png
1713845427166.png

2023 Carlton finally learns to win the odd game without cheating, Richmond finish 13th same as we did in 2016 our supporters still turn up, yours are crawling out of the woodwork like termites in the old Richard Pratt stand
1713845644369.png
1713845688238.png
1713845704392.png

Attendance for Richmond was still the 3rd best last year even though our dynasty was over and we failed to make finals, Carlton goes from failure to finals and guess what, their numbers suddenly jump from a woeful 35k average in 2016 to a 50k average in 2023, so tell me who are the real bandwagon team ;)

Dont believe everything Mum and Dad tells you.

Last edited:
When is a Geelong supporter ever going to give up meth long enough to pay for the rest of your quaint country "oval"?
The injecting rooms are in 16thond for a reason, little Tigger you hopeless projecting junky.

Why should we pay? Get over it coz the deal was done long ago and the magnificent Joel Selwood Stand is a reality.

Anyway, shouldn’t you be out and about with your fellow junkies rattling tins for 16thmond?

Guess whatever you gather won’t make a difference anyway as you’ll steal it all to fund your habits, but it’s the effort that counts! 😊

I was blaming your parents I see now that you're just clueless, let me use some simple pictures that you might understand

2016 attendance Richmond and Carlton both no success for years and finished close to each other yet our bandwagoners turned up, where were the baggers?

View attachment 1968130
View attachment 1968132

2023 Carlton finally learns to win the odd game without cheating, Richmond finish 13th same as we did in 2016 our supporters still turn up, yours are crawling out of the woodwork like termites in the old Richard Pratt stand
View attachment 1968134
View attachment 1968135
View attachment 1968136

Attendance for Richmond was still the 3rd best last year even though our dynasty was over and we failed to make finals, Carlton goes from failure to finals and guess what, their numbers suddenly jump from a woeful 35k average in 2016 to a 50k average in 2023, so tell me who are the real bandwagon team ;)

Dont believe everything Mum and Dad tells you.
Why would I care about Carlton?

Anyway I like how you're now deflecting from the article that you yourself brought into this thread, nice self-own tuggey.

The injecting rooms are in 16thond for a reason, little Tigger you hopeless projecting junky.

Why should we pay? Get over it coz the deal was done long ago and the magnificent Joel Selwood Stand is a reality.

Anyway, shouldn’t you be out and about with your fellow junkies rattling tins for 16thmond?

Guess whatever you gather won’t make a difference anyway as you’ll steal it all to fund your habits, but it’s the effort that counts! 😊
Sorry I'm trying to find what language to translate this from?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back