Big 4 wannabe club has to rattle the tins in order to finish their home base redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Now post the $2B poor man's MCG.
23 imágenes de Cane lobster pots - Imágenes, fotos y vectores de stock ...

Good old Mum 83 and still pulling in the lads.

On SM-N950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
You’re lucky she’s not reading your vile insinuations. Have you no respect for your poor old mum? You should be ashamed!

You’re even worse than the pitiful team you follow.

An update has been provided by the Tiges. They’ve managed to extract as much money as they could from the remaining Tiger fans that hadn’t jumped off the bandwagon yet. Fair to say…

BLvkHbg.gif

images

Look, they’re a bit of a nothing club really.

They’ve been a laughing stock for the last 40 years. They got very lucky that their one superstar and bunch of plodders all peaked at the exact time that the Hawk dynasty ended and the Geelong empire was being rebuilt. Sure, they pinched a few flags but it was all a bit of a crapshoot given the state of footy at the time.

I fully expect the Richmond Football Club to go **** up not long after the Tassie Beavers enter the AFL.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, there a bit of a nothing club really.

They’ve been a laughing stock for the last 40 years. They got very lucky that their one superstar and bunch of plodders all peaked at the exact time that the Hawk dynasty ended and the Geelong empire was being rebuilt. Sure, they pinched a few flags but it was all a bit of a crapshoot given the state of footy at the time.

I fully expect the Richmond Football Club to go **** up not long after the Tassie Beavers enter the AFL.
Maybe we can move to the Dingley tip with the Hawks....like f*ck🙄

An update has been provided by the Tiges. They’ve managed to extract as much money as they could from the remaining Tiger fans that hadn’t jumped off the bandwagon yet. Fair to say…

BLvkHbg.gif

images
Tell us about it when your own club can afford to contribute to the competition fully, instead of feeding off the 4 big clubs providing cash(Not in brown paper bags) for your cheating tankers.

Fortunately my Mum has a sense of humour, you should see if you can get one when you have some time between hitting on octegenarians.😔
Yeah, right. So you told her that you casting aspersions about her behaviour?

She was having a hard time dragging you out of a Bridge Road gutter the only time I saw her. She was wailing to all and sundry about what a useless drunken idiot offspring she has. Now if she only knew the FULL truth.
Episode 2 Dancing GIF by The Simpsons

Last edited:
Maybe we can move to the Dingley tip with the Hawks....like f*ck🙄

You couldn't afford it.

I think a ground-share arrangement with the bottomfeeders at Arden Street is a sound business proposition for a club of your modest stature.

You can also help with the tin-rattling responsibilities. It's tough these days in a cashless society, a doubling of efforts is smart. And required.

Shameful by the tuggers, continuing to fleece their remaining supporters long after all the sensible fans (and players (and coaches)) have fled the sinking bandwagon. It's more dignified to simply fleece the tax payer instead like us and our fake netball team the scats and their cheat ground and weird Shrugwood shrine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back