Big 4 wannabe club has to rattle the tins in order to finish their home base redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

How much are these bricks again?

We need to pass the hat around. I’m in for $20
What a shame that you didn't donate $20 to your own club back in the 90's your club might still have a connection to its historic home in Collingwood, instead of becoming wandering minstrels.

Keep clinging on to that. It ain't changing for you for at least the next decade.
You Rock Keep Your Head Up GIF by Amanda Cee Media

Wtf does this even mean? :$

Anyone else think this is a Triggering Tiger Benny?
Lol I can assure you its not, 2 poster couldn't be more different in our views, I've been on BF longer than you but I'm guessing you have only been active since Carlton moved off the bottom of the ladder, so I understand your mistake.

That is your clubs results against Richmond in finals and Grand Finals, maybe you're too young to remember when Carlton were still good at cheating?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you mean 44 years of nothing? oh sorry that was Geelong;)

As for injecting rooms I'm assuming you have your own at KP?
View attachment 1976059View attachment 1976062
There's always a s**t wind blowing down KP way.
Baseless allegations against the club which the AFL found to have no substance. As far as individuals go, every club has its problem children. 16thmond has had more than its share of pay-outs to woman who have been assaulted by your players.

On the other hand, 17thmond was found GUILTY-GUILTY-GUILTY of having the first player ever to test positive for drugs: Justin Charles.

What’s it like barracking for a proven cheat club, loser :$

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back