I'm liking the thought of Collingflog finishing top and out in straight sets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rapewood vs SA spelling comp.

I am tipping a nil all draw

Juddshanks will probably end up the winner anyway without been part of the contest.

Juddshanks will probably end up the winner anyway without been part of the contest.

I take it you mean this bloke

127029-chris-judd-big.jpg

Sorry Eddie

eddie-mcguire-brownlow-medal-count-146894.jpg

I take it you mean this bloke

127029-chris-judd-big.jpg

Sorry Eddie
:(:(:(:(

eddie-mcguire-brownlow-medal-count-146894.jpg

a picture tells a thousand words.
poor eddie didnt get the brownlow, the coleman or both norm smiths, oh wait it took them 2 goes to get a norm smith medal.
The trifecta didnt go according to plan and with a little luck from andrew demetriou the pies got a week off and saved from the bell of extra time.
And the pies are talking a dynasty?:rolleyes:

they are classics according the many lol.
No I am annoyed about the way the players decided to go out and celebrate with the alleged assault and how eddie gets all sooky when anyone makes claims to collingwood.
nothing other than that.
u were awesome this year but now claiming a 4 peat is at hand and when it doesnt happen u will have excuses l;ike everybody does, only with collingwood there are always legitimate ones.

I think you sound like a little girlyman trying to match it with the big boys and failing. Quite similar to your 'teams' recent finals performances against my 'club'.

I expect this meek tripe from a franchise supporter. :thumbsu:

Shittalker77 I think you need to go for your nap mate, you seem a little tense. I understand how wound up someone can get after arts and crafts hour.

Co..sucker u need to go back to the playground and play with the little boys out at collingwood preschool.
I understand u r filled with hype from all the sugar fixes u have been taking.
get a grip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you sound like a little girlyman trying to match it with the big boys and failing. Quite similar to your 'teams' recent finals performances against my 'club'.

I expect this meek tripe from a franchise supporter. :thumbsu:

u r the girl or little man following a team of rapists.
we still have back to back of recent, u havent done so in over 60 years since the old vfl days.
im bigger than u that im sure of.

Co..sucker u need to go back to the playground and play with the little boys out at collingwood preschool.
I understand u r filled with hype from all the sugar fixes u have been taking.
get a grip

Did teacher take away your glue and now you are all hungry? You missed lunch time brah, but Mummy should be around to pick you up soon, unless she has left you so she could go procreate with her brother for more welfare checks.

Did teacher take away your glue and now you are all hungry? You missed lunch time brah, but Mummy should be around to pick you up soon, unless she has left you so she could go procreate with her brother for more welfare checks.

No not at all, u see the paintings have been put away so no more sniffing for u and ur family, then again u did miss last nights tea so it would explain why ur all shitty and starving.
dont worry daddy will be procreating with grandma more more centrelink benefits.

It does doesn't it. For example these pictures of Eddie and the Collingwood players say they're filled with pure unadulterated joy. Euphoric you might also say, amongst many many other words.

34ni2ky.jpg

25qg9c0.jpg
was talking bout the brownlow night then again we all know eddie called his beloved pies a bunch of c...s after the drawn grand final according to derryn hinch.
It did take u two goes to get it right.

Much like your Uncle/Dad trying to figure out which hole is the right one to penetrate on his Sister/your Mum.

no we should get off mums as i just got off urs.
she was so fat i had to roll the bitch twice just to get her sideways and could not find the hole as she is still pretty tight after years of working the streets of stkilda.
couldnt work out which red light was hers.
ur grandma been ur mum not sure which one u prefer to call it is still rueing not taking her pill on a more frequent basis.:(

no we should get off mums as i just got off urs.
she was so fat i had to roll the bitch twice just to get her sideways and could not find the hole as she is still pretty tight after years of working the streets of stkilda.
couldnt work out which red light was hers.
ur grandma been ur mum not sure which one u prefer to call it is still rueing not taking her pill on a more frequent basis.:(

I started with the your mum thing, so in essence. . .

IF I WANTED MY OWN COME BACK I WOULD HAVE LICKED IT OFF YOUR MOTHER'S FACE!

I started with the your mum thing, so in essence. . .

IF I WANTED MY OWN COME BACK I WOULD HAVE LICKED IT OFF YOUR MOTHER'S FACE!

Im finishing with ur mum so in essence

If i wanted any of mine i would have licked it off ur grandmas aka mums arse, then worked my way to her face before the final touches on her c..t

SO SHE IS NOW HAVING MULTIPLE ORGASMS HER FIRST IN 20 YEARS

Im finishing with ur mum so in essence

If i wanted any of mine i would have licked it off ur grandmas aka mums arse, then worked my way to her face before the final touches on her c..t

SO SHE IS NOW HAVING MULTIPLE ORGASMS HER FIRST IN 20 YEARS

Classy, you got nothin' brah, I've comprehensively beaten you like Collingwood in the finals. Please take your door prize of "nothing" and don't return.

Classy, you got nothin' brah, I've comprehensively beaten you like Collingwood in the finals. Please take your door prize of "nothing" and don't return.

keep dreaming flog i have absolutely destroyed u with the jokes.
coming from a collingwood supporter ur opinion is meaningless.
u have nothing and are a wimp who wouldnt say squat to ones face as i would give u the best sleep u ever had, an induced one with my bare hands.
take ur opinions and f... off.
if winning a flag is so special to u, then why get personal, its obvious the pains of the past still haunt u.
That win a fortnight ago hasnt wiped away the memories of 2002 and 2003 now does it.
nor the ones of 1979, 1980 and 1981.

u got no class no style and are a bum.

dont worry centrelink funds come through tomorrow at noon.
:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back