I'm liking the thought of Collingflog finishing top and out in straight sets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Even if it didn't eventuate, it certainly was an admirable sentiment on your part. :thumbsu: :D

It was a thread designed to bring the Bay together as one. Even though the prediction didn't eventuate, it gave the Bay some real unity. It was a thread we all subscribed to.

Even though this prediction didn't happen we still all have one thing in common, Collingwood supporters tongue balls:thumbsu::).

Black Flag i designed this awesome thread for the 2011 season but Pie filth thought it was for 2010. That's what drugs will do to ya i guess......................actually I'm gunna roll a loose one.

A894.jpg

I was going to say, I'm liking the idea of Collingwood replicating their record of 4 in a row.

champ the days where the pies achieved that was when the top team had a second shot at a final, if u look at the 4peat u will see u lost both finals in the 1929 season and the 1930 season but had a second chance the following week and won.
The best win strike in succession was 4 in a row between the 1927 and 1928 seasons.
Where as the blues that won their 3 peat won 8 consecutive finals in succession before losing their 4th shot a grand final.
It wont happen because far better teams have failed at it.
The cats of the last 4 years couldnt, neither could the lions, the dons or the hawks of the 80s.
To even suggest it is a little silly.
nothing personal towards u.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't hear that, sounds like the post office was inundated with angry *s to me.

you are a toddler I wouldnt expect a little reatrd like yourself to have heard that one.
But u might have heard some of these.. If you see a Collingwood fan on a bicycle, why should you never swerve to hit him?

A. It could be your bicycle

Q. What do you have when 100 Collingwood fans are buried up to their necks in sand?

A. Not enough sand.
:):)

Oh the ironing!

Q. You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and a Collingwood fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What do you do?

A. Shoot the Collingwood fan - twice.

============================

Q. How many Collingwood fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A. Seven - one to change it, five to moan about it and make excuses and Mick Malthouse to say that if the umpire had done his job in the first place the light bulb would never have gone out.
loooooooooooooooooooool
by the way with the irony as u were meant to say have u as many decent crow jokes about the might of adelaide.:D:D:D

Why so many terrible jokes brah?

u mad because we won the premiership?

they are classics according the many lol.
No I am annoyed about the way the players decided to go out and celebrate with the alleged assault and how eddie gets all sooky when anyone makes claims to collingwood.
nothing other than that.
u were awesome this year but now claiming a 4 peat is at hand and when it doesnt happen u will have excuses l;ike everybody does, only with collingwood there are always legitimate ones.

they are classics according the many lol.
No I am annoyed about the way the players decided to go out and celebrate with the alleged assault and how eddie gets all sooky when anyone makes claims to collingwood.
nothing other than that.
u were awesome this year but now claiming a 4 peat is at hand and when it doesnt happen u will have excuses l;ike everybody does, only with collingwood there are always legitimate ones.

Please re-read what you type, or at least drop it into your teacher as a draft copy, this is horrible!

Please re-read what you type, or at least drop it into your teacher as a draft copy, this is horrible!

teach what u preach as u havent a clue with half of what u write at all.
Place it at ur preschool teachers pidgeon hole and then await before u get ur final draft.
It may take time as the collingwood pre schooll department is lacking in funds and facilities, its all gone to the lexus centre.
:p

teach what u preach as u havent a clue with half of what u write at all.
Place it at ur preschool teachers pidgeon hole and then await before u get ur final draft.
It may take time as the collingwood pre schooll department is lacking in funds and facilities, its all gone to the lexus centre.
:p

I really don't think there are any problems with what I have typed, maybe it's just the below average teaching facilities in SA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back