I'm liking the thought of Collingflog finishing top and out in straight sets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, please go back to sniffing paint and eating glue, big boys have to pack up as we are done with our jobs for the day.

can u go back to the paint as u had said for me to go back to glue, now paint?

which one is it??

make up ur mind please, and as for jobs u cant go to work with crooked teeth, firstly get them straightened, i hear braces second time round works the charm and hurry up and ghet out the little boys toilets, sex crimes are not tolerated on big footy, even if eddie has the bucks to buy ur way out of trouble.

champ the days where the pies achieved that was when the top team had a second shot at a final, if u look at the 4peat u will see u lost both finals in the 1929 season and the 1930 season but had a second chance the following week and won.
The best win strike in succession was 4 in a row between the 1927 and 1928 seasons.
Where as the blues that won their 3 peat won 8 consecutive finals in succession before losing their 4th shot a grand final.
It wont happen because far better teams have failed at it.
The cats of the last 4 years couldnt, neither could the lions, the dons or the hawks of the 80s.
To even suggest it is a little silly.
nothing personal towards u.:cool:
You do realise that the pies lost a few GF to that very same rule, don't you? Or do you just intend to count the ones they won?

keep dreaming flog i have absolutely destroyed u with the jokes.
coming from a collingwood supporter ur opinion is meaningless.
u have nothing and are a wimp who wouldnt say squat to ones face as i would give u the best sleep u ever had, an induced one with my bare hands.
take ur opinions and f... off.
if winning a flag is so special to u, then why get personal, its obvious the pains of the past still haunt u.
That win a fortnight ago hasnt wiped away the memories of 2002 and 2003 now does it.
nor the ones of 1979, 1980 and 1981.

u got no class no style and are a bum.

dont worry centrelink funds come through tomorrow at noon.
:eek:
The funny yet sad thing is, compared to most South Australians, this guy's actually quite intelligent.

Sonny, if you're going to pretend to be an adult, then it's probably best not to talk in txt-speak. It's a dead give-away to genuine adults.

Thats absurd to refer to people as genuine adults, you are either an adult or you are a child.
Now i for one know what I am, do you yourself know what you are?
what text talk are you referring to?

You do realise that the pies lost a few GF to that very same rule, don't you? Or do you just intend to count the ones they won?

what years were they champ?
Im only referring to the ones they won in regards to the 4peat because in actual fact had the same rules been applied to the pies of those years as was applied to the dees of the 50s, the blues of the tens when they won their hatrick and the lions of the last 10 years, then there is no way the pies would have won their 4 in succession.
But the rules benefited the top team and thus they were given a second chance and thats why the most finals won in succession is and will always be held by carlton.
They are the only team in history to go 3 finals campaigns without a loss.
you guys won 27 and 28 but lost finals in 29 and 30.

Wasnt in 1905 because u lost both finals.
Wasnt 1901 because u won just the one final and didnt finish on top.
Wasnt 1911 because u didnt finish on top and won just the one final.
Wasnt 1915 because u didnt finish on top and only won the one final.
Wasnt 1920 because u didnt finish on top and lost to richmond once.
Wasnt 1922 because the lions beat u both games.
Wasnt 1938 because the blues beat u once and finished on top
Wasnt 1925 because u lost to geelong once and didnt finish on top.
Wasnt 1926 because u lost to melbourne twice throughout the finals.
so when did collingwood actually lose a grand final when the rule that won them the 4 peat actually cost them a flag as well???

you guys won 27 and 28 but lost finals in 29 and 30.

yes and it's not like the ridiculous finals system didn't help adelaide have a home final against geelong when they didn't deserve it for a cheap flag - not to mention a disallowed clear mark to Leigh Colbert in that game that would have knocked you out of the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back