I'm liking the thought of Collingflog finishing top and out in straight sets.

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL at Collingwood, up for another rude awakening this week

At least the blues havent lost to an interstate team in a grand final

unlike the two other glorious power clubs essendon and collingwood to the might of the lions.
carlton only know to lose within their neighbouring combatants.
the cups been taken from victoria many a time but none more embarassing than the likes of taking it from super vic sides essendon and then twice against the lions.

yet they run u down for losing a final in brisbane, they cant even the lions in melborune let alone their in gabba.

pie fans make me laugh.
When was the last time the crows beat the Pies in a final? Oh that's right, they never have. They've lost all 4 of their finals against us, the last one right in front of me.

When was the last time the crows beat the Pies in a final? Oh that's right, they never have. They've lost all 4 of their finals against us, the last one right in front of me.

U mad? Do you think Davis will be dropped for the finals brah? I mean, he dosen't really fire during September, does he?:eek::(

U mad? Do you think Davis will be dropped for the finals brah? I mean, he dosen't really fire during September, does he?:eek::(
Davis has hit a recent patch of form brah. 7 goals in the last 2 week, or haven't you been watching? Not only that, but he's been setting up quite a few for other players as well. Has the ability to really lift the Pies. Has been beaten in the past when the team as a whole plays badly against a vastly superior opponent, however there aren't too many of those this year.

We're roughly equal with Geelong. Some would say in front, and other (like yourself, obviously) would say still well behind. However, there's one thing that's rarely considered. To beat Geelong, you have to apply tackling pressure. Not many teams do that better than Collingwood. We've been doing that all year. We did it to them for the majority of our round 9 encounter, and it paid off in the short term. Regardless of the fact that we didn't win, we matched them in the middle. As long as we can do that in the finals, we're a good chance, especially when Leon bags 3 or 4, and a dozen or so other players get the goal umpires flags waving.

I'd go through and comment on the 21 players from your side that hadn't produced in a final, and the fact that the only one that has is in career worst form... but it would seem petty. Why lay the boot into an irrelevant side?

Because they're cheating scum, and they deserve it?

They have cheated their way to oblivion. They are the new North. A perpetual middle of the road nothing side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U sound mad brah? Is the thought of your squibb team going out in straight sets starting to worry you babe?

Yep, he is mad at Carlton for...

umm..

...yeah

...so

what does Carlton actually mean to the Pies these days? They are just a wad of crap we step on twice a year. The only thing we have to be mad about, is the stench you leave around after you've been squished

Yep, he is mad at Carlton for...

umm..

...yeah

...so

what does Carlton actually mean to the Pies these days? They are just a wad of crap we step on twice a year. The only thing we have to be mad about, is the stench you leave around after you've been squished

You, PieBeast, HBF, Amber Guzzler and the rest of you Pie dirtbags are s**t frightened that this thread may come to reality:p.

All supporters want Collingtoss to crumble 'again'. Can't wait for Leon Davis to light up the G in September, oh wait........it's the finals...........disregard that brah. By then, Neon will be entrenched in the VFL:thumbsu::).

PS........love you guys:heart::heart::heart::heart: (4 hearts for youself and the above mentioned posters).

You, PieBeast, HBF, Amber Guzzler and the rest of you Pie dirtbags are s**t frightened that this thread may come to reality:p.

Nowhere near as frightened as you're in realising your pig of a club will not be challenging for a flag with a current list full of downhill skiers and gutless showponies any time soon.
One other thing, this thread's now ten pages long and just about every post of yours is the same -"Youse will choke, Davis is s**t"

Me thinks time for some new ideas but than again,don't strain yourself, i doubt you have anything else, brah :eek:

Nowhere near as frightened as you're in realising your pig of a club will not be challenging for a flag with a current list full of downhill skiers and gutless showponies any time soon.
One other thing, this thread's now ten pages long and just about every post of yours is the same -"Youse will choke, Davis is s**t"

Me thinks time for some new ideas but than again,don't strain yourself, i doubt you have anything else, brah :eek:

Come on PB, relax brah.

"Youse will choke, Davis is s**t":p.

What about when Twavis Cwoke lines up for a clutch goal, shits his pants on the run up and shanks it into the 10th row? How about Nick Maxwell is the worst captain in the AFL, actually, to have ever captained an AFL team?

How about you bump my thread one more time brah? Come on brah, you know you want to:cool:. This thread will keep giving to the bay until your crap clubs September fail.

Not half as much as 'all' supporters from other clubs are liking the thought of another Pies September crumble.:)

WHAT?!!11???!!! You mean oppositions supporters hate Collingwood and want them to fail in the finals???

no_way.jpg

Once again, you're doing a fine job pwning yourself.

I've noticed since i've put up a couple of Pie threads up that the Blues are getting trolled alot more. So much for keeping a lid on it.

I need a pipe to chill, you're shitting me off:p. PieBeast, need a favour brah? Come on man, for old times sake,yer.

Come on PB, relax brah.

"Youse will choke, Davis is s**t":p.

What about when Twavis Cwoke lines up for a clutch goal, shits his pants on the run up and shanks it into the 10th row? How about Nick Maxwell is the worst captain in the AFL, actually, to have ever captained an AFL team?

How about you bump my thread one more time brah? Come on brah, you know you want to:cool:. This thread will keep giving to the bay until your crap clubs September fail.

Thing is, i could tell you that so and so is better than any forward on your list and sets up plenty of goals, i could tell you that so and so might not be the most talented captain ever but is a great leader of men unlike some mercenarie who was the main reason you no longer have a 99 goal per year player on your list but i won't ;):D:D
It's hard for you as it is to troll a team that is sitting on top of the ladder and humiliared your excrement of a club twice this season :(
The way i see it, you better of waiting till we actually fail cause at the moment despite you regurgitating the same s**t over and over you don't have any real ammo.
By the way no need to thank me for the bump brah, seeing that you clearly struggling, i'm here to help:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back