WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good Smackdown. Loved Rollins at the end. He’s not on SD but it made sense about finding an opponent. It adds another layer to the Reigns Lesner story. Everyone is expecting Heyman to screw Lesner over in the opener perhaps and then Lesner enters the rumble but now with Seth taking on Reigns who knows how that plays out.

They teased it for the entire time Rollins was on SD so you can’t say it hasn’t had a build for it.

Shame they waste time with Corbin and Moss in current gimmicks when they have Sheamus and Cesaro on the roster but not on the card. Holland’s injury maybe threw out some plans they had with Ricochet and Cesaro vs Sheamus and Holland. Those guys are to talented not to be on the show.

Really need to get that belt off Nakamura doing nothing with it and they have the perfect story for it with Sheamus and Cesaro and then throw Drew into the mix for Mania triple threat! Those 3 are close friends in real life and you could tell they would have a heap of fun doing the match and it would be awesome to see. Hell you could even throw Walter in it for a 4 way IC title match would be epic.

Speculation that there may be two “forbidden door” entrants in the men’s rumble. Could it be Moose from impact or imagine the shock if it was someone from AEW which would be unlikely but who knows Jericho was on the broken skull sessions after all.

Speculation that there may be two “forbidden door” entrants in the men’s rumble. Could it be Moose from impact or imagine the shock if it was someone from AEW which would be unlikely but who knows Jericho was on the broken skull sessions after all.

Who/what is the source of this speculation?

I’m half expecting McAfee to be in the Rumble.

It would have to be someone to serve a purpose to another wrestler already in the rumble for example Jericho has a history with Owens. Having someone that the WWE only watchers would recognise although I think it would be awesome if someone like MJF appeared because of his current program with Punk but I doubt WWE would want that as it does more for AEW than WWE.

If it was someone from AEW could only think Jericho it will be more than likely people from impact if true.

Who/what is the source of this speculation?

I’m half expecting McAfee to be in the Rumble.

Links mentioning Impact. Saw on twitter from fightful ? that could be two entrants from elsewhere in it.

It would have to be someone to serve a purpose to another wrestler already in the rumble for example Jericho has a history with Owens. Having someone that the WWE only watchers would recognise although I think it would be awesome if someone like MJF appeared because of his current program with Punk but I doubt WWE would want that as it does more for AEW than WWE.

It won't happen but given the way the Punk/MJF fued has gone that would be awesome if MJF came in at 30. Living in dreamland thinking that would happen but would be huge for all involved if it did.

I’d love to be wrong but I highly doubt WWE would feature an AEW talent on a marquee event like the Rumble. Yes I realise Jericho was on the Network recently, but it’s just a gut feel. Anyhow like I said, hope I’m wrong. Would be an awesome surprise. It would have to be a talent with prior history in the WWE that the ‘universe’ would recognise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Y2AJ

Links mentioning Impact. Saw on twitter from fightful ? that could be two entrants from elsewhere in it.

Fightful is a better source. Wrestlevotes are garbage

I can kind of understand Dunne. Needs a manager horrible accent. Ciampa is gold though. On mic and in ring.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
The problem with Ciampa is that he's too inconsistent on the mic, and if you brought him up he'd instantly look like a midget compared to the rest of the roster, you wouldn't be able to take him seriously as a legitimate player.

I’d love to be wrong but I highly doubt WWE would feature an AEW talent on a marquee event like the Rumble. Yes I realise Jericho was on the Network recently, but it’s just a gut feel. Anyhow like I said, hope I’m wrong. Would be an awesome surprise. It would have to be a talent with prior history in the WWE that the ‘universe’ would recognise

stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

Yeah I can’t see them giving a leg up to AEW. I think the Mickie James thing is a bit of a square up for the garbage bag incident and a nice gesture on WWE’s part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back