Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

elitecool

Debutant
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
You’ll find most players in the district are open to the idea of an amalgamation. Its time for the old boys to put the ego’s aside and do what’s best for the future of football in the area
Wahgunyah president Darren Harvey dismisses merger rumours.

Pretty adamant what he says in the paper. Backing their signings, coach to be announced by weeks end & how strong their 17s will be.

Wahgunyah president Darren Harvey dismisses merger rumours.

Pretty adamant what he says in the paper. Backing their signings, coach to be announced by weeks end & how strong their 17s will be.

They shouldn’t be classified as recruits, just 2/3 players who backflipped on their decision to leave. Lowe will coach again

Couldn't agree more RR. Would give all three clubs increased depth and stability and some players may even end up at Billabong Crows. Be great to see

Did the 15 sign on at CDHBU? Surely most players of senior calibre are signed this late in the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've moved the TDFL GF to the same Saturday as the Hume league, will be 3 years since anyone has seen a gf in person crowds will be huge but due to the clash there will be some tough choices made

If you think the grand final clash is going to be the only concern for the 2022 season you might be kidding yourself!
It will be disrupted surely.

I'm starting to get the feeling you're not a huge fan of Wahgunyah

Blind Freddy could even see that . The festive seasons had a few tongues wagging ,
Cody Lowe is moving interstate and won’t be returning .
On a more positive note my New Years resolution is to stop laying the boot into the lions and give more insightful posts for the big footy community

Blind Freddy could even see that . The festive seasons had a few tongues wagging ,
Cody Lowe is moving interstate and won’t be returning .
On a more positive note my New Years resolution is to stop laying the boot into the lions and give more insightful posts for the big footy community
Yeah let's get it back to the halcyon days of the late 2000s. Good robust discussion about our league. Go Mitta

Remove this Banner Ad

Back