Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Four in a row is a very very rare thing to achieve. Did Mitta do it? Chiltern could have both grades win 3 in a row, I doubt that’s been done before, depth gives you longevity.
for sure i think we were missing 5 senior players against Thurgoona on Saturday.

Four in a row is a very very rare thing to achieve. Did Mitta do it? Chiltern could have both grades win 3 in a row, I doubt that’s been done before, depth gives you longevity.
Yes, seniors won 4 and seconds won 3. Feels like it will last forever too.

2 horse race again Swans & Hawks. Alb vs Yarra like. Whoever manages injury & game time into September will have the edge. The rest are making up numbers. Chiltern wont drop a game & Kiewa will drop round 13 in a cat n mouse on the roll in. Cooper has to test himself next year at a higher level, gun.

2 horse race again Swans & Hawks. Alb vs Yarra like. Whoever manages injury & game time into September will have the edge. The rest are making up numbers. Chiltern wont drop a game & Kiewa will drop round 13 in a cat n mouse on the roll in. Cooper has to test himself next year at a higher level, gun.
Interesting, looks like there may be a third horse

Will the commitee be asking questions of the recruiters at cat land Rutherglenrumbles?
Not much to question when 98% of our list are local footballers who are connected to the club TF. Poor performance today but we turn our attention to Beechworth next week.

How about your mob? All the blow ins from the picola league are really worth the money by the looks of the results, at least the club is showing consistency and still averaging around the 200point losing margin.

Not much to question when 98% of our list are local footballers who are connected to the club TF. Poor performance today but we turn our attention to Beechworth next week.

How about your mob? All the blow ins from the picola league are really worth the money by the looks of the results, at least the club is showing consistency and still averaging around the 200point losing margin.
Interested to get your thoughts on how the 3 co-coach system is working Rambles

Had a great win against Mitta mate so fairly happy thanks,, I do have a family member who is at the Lions
They have 6 players that live in mulwala and the rest are local.

RRambles
Talking footy, the most disappointing part from your side would be its losses against sides you are probably competing against for the 4th and 5th spot
Tallangatta (swan) Thurgoona and now Barney
With the last 2 being bigger margins then anyone would be expecting.
I for one had the cats playing finals not that it's out of the question still

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad finish for Hodgkin, only 33, that’s footy I guess. I’ve followed the cats with a keen eye, disappointing results thus far, that’s to be expected with a new group. Let’s hope they keep the nose to the grindstone, the tide can turn very quickly. Targeting locals is the way to go, Luke Brookes pathed the way for the Swans, now they’re flying.

Just looking through the reserves scores from the weekend.
Closest matching between all games was 105points

now that shows a huge lack of depth for a lot of clubs. Probably shows how much footy is struggling.

For a bit of fun all combined winning scores v losing scores from the weekend

Winners 130.85= 865
V
Losers 9.11 = 67

Just looking through the reserves scores from the weekend.
Closest matching between all games was 105points

now that shows a huge lack of depth for a lot of clubs. Probably shows how much footy is struggling.

For a bit of fun all combined winning scores v losing scores from the weekend

Winners 130.85= 865
V
Losers 9.11 = 67
The top 6 happened to play the bottom 6 on the weekend. Should be a lot closer this weekend, top 6 all play each other as well as bottom 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back