Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Dederang got a coach yet?

The silence Is deafening…
What’s going on at DMB, they played finals last year and had abit if momentum and swagger… it’s all going to go to waste if they can’t land a coach

The silence Is deafening…
What’s going on at DMB, they played finals last year and had abit if momentum and swagger… it’s all going to go to waste if they can’t land a coach
I’m tipping last years Coaches were happy to stay on.
The Club has just thrown the ad out there to see if anyone was about.
if nobody presented then it’s play on

Think they had a nibble at Dawson Simpson, but went nowhere when full extent of his injuries became known.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d highly doubt he’d pay his own way back to play football for Yackandanadah. Especially after how it ended last time.

IF he is travelling from QLD this has to be investigated
Who would want to travel from QLD to play footy at Yack in the middle of winter? Surely not.

I’d highly doubt he’d pay his own way back to play football for Yackandanadah. Especially after how it ended last time.

IF he is travelling from QLD this has to be investigated
Possibly not committing to play every game.
No doubt there will be questions asked if he is travelling

And there you have it.
Jones doing the job again
Good luck to DJ, is Harrington confirmed there for 2023? Powell leaves a massive hole obviously with how far they got this year. Does Hynes go O&M to test himself, if he stays regardless of opinion he takes a big defender. Do they slide back a bit? I thought a couple of their reserves were unlucky to feature in the 2pm game more often 2022 maybe they step up. Most preseasons started(ing) wonder how all the numbers are?

Geez interesting internal battle at the Swans.
Who has played for more clubs Pratt or Spencer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back