Tallangatta & DFL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Newnham was by far best afield that day, great individual performance, missed his couple of opportunity’s under pressure. It’s all about the big moments, Tom Boyd from the Bulldogs would be forgotten if it wasn’t for that one big moment. Sometimes you get a second chance, but more often than not you’re left living with what could’ve been, that’s footy. Chiltern should never have won that, but they just wouldn’t go away, Brookes was best when Swans were struggling Doolan took his chances and Meyer had a big second half, was one of the best Grandfinals I’ve seen, more entertaining than Yarrawonga and Albury’s penis measuring contest.

Newnham was by far best afield that day, great individual performance, missed his couple of opportunity’s under pressure. It’s all about the big moments, Tom Boyd from the Bulldogs would be forgotten if it wasn’t for that one big moment. Sometimes you get a second chance, but more often than not you’re left living with what could’ve been, that’s footy. Chiltern should never have won that, but they just wouldn’t go away, Brookes was best when Swans were struggling Doolan took his chances and Meyer had a big second half, was one of the best Grandfinals I’ve seen, more entertaining than Yarrawonga and Albury’s penis measuring contest.

Couldn’t agree more one of the best grand finals I’ve ever seen

Great grand final have to agree who’s the ins and outs for each club hearing Jason Bartel back to Kiewa not sure what’s happening there with his brother the coach at cudgewa but a good in for Kiewa if true

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Skimming the paper over the past few days, I noticed a few coaches have tipped Rutherglen to jump back in to the five. VB is a class act, but the club can’t rely on one man, can anyone shed some light on some other recruits they’ve landed? Van Berlo was a gun centre half forward last time he was at the cattery, he returns as a premier defender. I don’t think they’ll have the luxury to swing him forward, he’ll be directing traffic at half back until they start winning some games.

Skimming the paper over the past few days, I noticed a few coaches have tipped Rutherglen to jump back in to the five. VB is a class act, but the club can’t rely on one man, can anyone shed some light on some other recruits they’ve landed? Van Berlo was a gun centre half forward last time he was at the cattery, he returns as a premier defender. I don’t think they’ll have the luxury to swing him forward, he’ll be directing traffic at half back until they start winning some games.
2 Tanners, Ferraro, 2 Hatton’s are a few that have been announced on socials

Mick Cooper was team of the year in 2022 kicking 45 goals, similer style player to Redcliffe although not as good

expect them to improve but I have also been suprised with all coaches so far tipping them to make the 5. I guess they would have a soft draw finishing down the bottom of the ladder that might have something to do with the selections

Mick Cooper was team of the year in 2022 kicking 45 goals, similer style player to Redcliffe although not as good

expect them to improve but I have also been suprised with all coaches so far tipping them to make the 5. I guess they would have a soft draw finishing down the bottom of the ladder that might have something to do with the selections
Add Read Bonat from Yarra to that list and couple more to come this week apparently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great grand final have to agree who’s the ins and outs for each club hearing Jason Bartel back to Kiewa not sure what’s happening there with his brother the coach at cudgewa but a good in for Kiewa if true

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I've heard his brother wasn't too pleased with his lazy attitude to training and asked him to take it up a notch, and in response he's thrown the toys out of the cot and headed home.

Jack Di Mizo would have to be knocking on the door

Mark Doolan, Kade Brown, Matt Fowler, Kayde Surrey, Guy Telford, Marty Brennan there has been some serious footballers play in the TDFL, the standard has improved a lot in the last 10 years
I have heard the name Jonny Allen mentioned as a player of awe. Can anyone confirm? Or add a notable anecdote?

I believe Scooter Seymour will still be an A lister, skimming the local mail today, Rutherglen are looking to bounce back with longevity in mind, targeting local talent, fantastic to see. I’m hoping to cycle out to Barkly park one weekend as an interested onlooker.

Was an old man when I went to him for a quarter. Effortlessly made me look foolish (a task that doesn't require much effort to be fair).

How’s Mitta looking this season?

Munro will be handy, Hines will be interesting to watch without Redcliffe now

How’s Mitta looking this season?

Munro will be handy, Hines will be interesting to watch without Redcliffe now
Redcliffe big loss but should improve on last year with a bit more depth. Teams in similar positions have improved too of course. I'd say the top 3 will be unchanged. Thurgoona 4th with Beechworth, Barny, Rutherglen and us jostling for 5th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back