Dederang - Jordan Harrington ✔️

Thurgoona - Luke Gerecke

Tallangatta - Joel O’Connell

Mitta - Jarrod Hodgkin ✔️

Rutherglen - Jack Andison ✔️

Wodonga Saints - Brodie A’Vard ✔️

Wahgunyah - Chris Willis ✔️

Yackandandah - Ben McIntosh ✔️

Nailed all of these, can anyone confirm who won Thurgoona and Tallangatta best and fairest?

Rutherglen Wahgunyah and Corowa all in a stand off, I think long term the Cats will benefit and be a force in the TDFL.

They will never merge. Too much pig-headedness and narrow-mindedness amongst officialdom.

I agree, Rutherglen will be the winner the longer this drags on unless the Roos can achieve something spectacular over the summer. I
don't think they can afford to be missing for another season or else they will be unlikely to come back out of recess.

Thoughts on the top 25 players in the league published in the paper?
Newnham, Redcliffe then Macintosh top 3 for mine. Doolan shouldn’t be in the top 25 any more, Lappin and Anson underrated, both top ten players. Haven’t seen enough of Cooper but at 22 you’d like to hope he try’s his luck in the big city.

Thoughts on the top 25 players in the league published in the paper?
Newnham, Redcliffe then Macintosh top 3 for mine. Doolan shouldn’t be in the top 25 any more, Lappin and Anson underrated, both top ten players. Haven’t seen enough of Cooper but at 22 you’d like to hope he try’s his luck in the big city.

Doolan grand final efforts probably got him in. Clutch player that made it counted when needed.
I enjoyed reading it. Thought it was a very good list.

Cooper is an Albury junior, be interesting to see how hard Albury will go to get a 1 pointer back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barnawartha - Jarrad Farwell ✔️

Beechworth - Campbell Fendyk ✔️

Chiltern - Kyle Cooper ✔️

Kiewa - Jack Haugen ✔️

Dederang - Jordan Harrington ✔️

Thurgoona - Luke Gerecke

Tallangatta - Joel O’Connell

Mitta - Jarrod Hodgkin ✔️

Rutherglen - Jack Andison ✔️

Wodonga Saints - Brodie A’Vard ✔️

Wahgunyah - Chris Willis ✔️

Yackandandah - Ben McIntosh ✔️

Nailed all of these, can anyone confirm who won Thurgoona and Tallangatta best and fairest?
Nothing like a bit of self congratulations

Lee Dale signed up in cairns. A bit of a blow to yack but I guess it was never a long term thing was it.

TDFL seems awfully quiet on the recruiting front?

Any news coming out of Rutherglen, was expecting a few big announcement by now. They’ve just landed the best player in the comp, would’ve thought that gets some momentum going. Is Seymour a playing coach?

Any news coming out of Rutherglen, was expecting a few big announcement by now. They’ve just landed the best player in the comp, would’ve thought that gets some momentum going. Is Seymour a playing coach?
Seymour surely still has something to offer a young list as a Playing Coach.
Im more intrigued on how 3 Head Coaches will work

Seymour surely still has something to offer a young list as a Playing Coach.
Im more intrigued on how 3 Head Coaches will work

It’s definitely an interesting concept but these clubs who are struggling just need to think outside the box. I don’t mind it but also don’t see the point of it.

At this stage looks like the comp will be the same as last season, no clubs really announced any signings.
Hines to Mitta will be ok
Chiltern just getting stronger
Kiewa keeping very similar list.

Thurgoona very quiet thought they’d have something by now.

Any news out of Dederang?

It’s definitely an interesting concept but these clubs who are struggling just need to think outside the box. I don’t mind it but also don’t see the point of it.

At this stage looks like the comp will be the same as last season, no clubs really announced any signings.
Hines to Mitta will be ok
Chiltern just getting stronger
Kiewa keeping very similar list.

Thurgoona very quiet thought they’d have something by now.

Any news out of Dederang?
It was good to read that a couple of players have taken on the coaching job at Dederang.

Interesting Brookes drags Chilterns senior team from the depths of despair with the drought breaking premiership, then just steps down. He’d done all the hard yards for someone else to skim the cream. Just reading young Brookes to try his hand in the O&M, that’s what it’s all about, surprised Corowa or Raiders didn’t go for him.

Interesting Brookes drags Chilterns senior team from the depths of despair with the drought breaking premiership, then just steps down. He’d done all the hard yards for someone else to skim the cream. Just reading young Brookes to try his hand in the O&M, that’s what it’s all about, surprised Corowa or Raiders didn’t go for him.
Wasn’t his Dad the Assistant Coach at Corowa last year before the bloke from Melbourne pulled out?
Strange they missed the boat with his Son

The Corowa cluster is a joke, Rutherglen lose their best player from last year to Coreen, just after making some nice progress, I’d be furious if I was the Rutherglen coach. I wouldn’t have cleared the kid, to play with your mates doesn’t cut it, I’d want a bloody good reason. Fair game when testing at the higher level, but why cross to a league with identical standard. I question the character of players these days, a handshake and look in the eye account for nothing. Clubs need to start rolling out long term contracts, or at least 2 year minimum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back