Full time

WB: 14:07:91
H: 14:14:98

Go Hawks! Great victory

Moore
MacDonald
Sicily
Dear and
Ginnivan kicked goals in that last quarter.

Dear following in his dad's footsteps with at least 5 marks and 2 goals in his first game plus playing relief ruck.

Meek was excellent

Impey was marvellous in that last quarter

Dear oh dear, never thought I’d say this, but damn I’ve missed those close game nerves. I think my heart thinks I’ve been on the stair master for the last 15 mins.

Brilliant. Couldn’t have asked more from the boys. That’s the kind of hunger that’ll get us to the next level. Could really tell the boys weren’t willing to let this one slip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would have been frustrating to have lost but holy hell I would have still been proud of the absolute effort across the park. Special shoutout to the Wizard who flew at two blokes significantly bigger than him and impeded them both on the wing before we got it forward to ice the game. What a bloody little star.

That was such a hard fought win. Congrats to the team for fighting it out to the end. Sicily showed that he is our only truly elite player. Made such difference when he went forward. Things always happened when the ball went in with him there. Then he took himself out into the contest for the ball ups in the last minute and a bit when the game needed to be won and again made a big difference in the contest. On a different level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back