Autopsy Round 4, 2024 : Hawks get Pied

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the Selwood comparisons and I heard Josh Jenkins on the weekend say “Joel is not happy with them” which should ramp things up even more 😂
If Selwood got the same treatment from the umpires that Ginnivan has received, we'd be comparing him to Paul Reinmuth. He should be ecstatic.

I love the Selwood comparisons and I heard Josh Jenkins on the weekend say “Joel is not happy with them” which should ramp things up even more 😂
Selwood is 9th all time for free kicks received and he played in an era of 30 odd free kicks a game.

Every single the player on the list (30) are from the 70's and 80's when there was regularly 70 free kicks a game.

Selwood was a *ing cheat who regularly had his hand out demanding the ball before the umpire had even blown their whistle.

Selwood is 9th all time for free kicks received and he played in an era of 30 odd free kicks a game.

Every single the player on the list (30) are from the 70's and 80's when there was regularly 70 free kicks a game.

Selwood was a *ing cheat who regularly had his hand out demanding the ball before the umpire had even blown their whistle.

Don Scott 300 clear of second in frees against is actually insanity 😂

AFLCA votes.

Collingwood v Hawthorn​

10 Jordan De Goey (COLL)
6 Blake Hardwick (HAW)
4 Tom Mitchell (COLL)
3 Josh Daicos (COLL)
3 Karl Amon (HAW)
2 Jai Newcombe (HAW)
1 John Noble (COLL)
1 Billy Frampton (COLL)

AFLCA votes.

Collingwood v Hawthorn​

10 Jordan De Goey (COLL)
6 Blake Hardwick (HAW)
4 Tom Mitchell (COLL)
3 Josh Daicos (COLL)
3 Karl Amon (HAW)
2 Jai Newcombe (HAW)
1 John Noble (COLL)
1 Billy Frampton (COLL)
Came to post the same list. Meek was robbed I tell ya.

AFLCA votes.

Collingwood v Hawthorn​

10 Jordan De Goey (COLL)
6 Blake Hardwick (HAW)
4 Tom Mitchell (COLL)
3 Josh Daicos (COLL)
3 Karl Amon (HAW)
2 Jai Newcombe (HAW)
1 John Noble (COLL)
1 Billy Frampton (COLL)
My guess…

Macrae
5. De Goey
4. Mitchell
3. Daicos/Amon
2. Hardwick
1. Frampton/Noble

Mitchell
5. De Goey
4. Hardwick
3. Daicos/Amon
2. Newcombe
1. Frampton/Noble

I’m with you.

Frosty has driven me nuts in the past with his errors, but his season so far has been unbelievable with his marking and spoiling on the last line.

He even played on and took a fairly risky kick to pierce their setup, hitting someone on the chest in the midst of four Collingwood players. Probably the best kick I've ever seen him do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies mates at work today were super complimentary re our kids. Another minute and we had the victory.
They also know their team is about to hit a massive wall. Naicos aside, there's very little coming through. You can see the concern in their eyes.
They have a single top 10 pick on their list under the age of 28, that’s Nick.

Josh Ward at full flight directing a perfectly placed kick into the forward line was just about the best part of the day for me.

Had always been a bit salty at the Hartung/Merrett draft decision, but i feel like we now have a younger version of the Essendon captain. Such a smooth mover. Need to get the ball into his hands way more.

Pies mates at work today were super complimentary re our kids. Another minute and we had the victory.
They also know their team is about to hit a massive wall. Naicos aside, there's very little coming through. You can see the concern in their eyes.
Very little has been said about Pendlebury going off before half time.

De Goey is a star (at times) but he averages less than 19 touches a game. Daicos boys are not mids, Mitchell is getting on, their midfield is the thing about to hit a cliff.

Vote for Moorey!

Commentary undersold how good this grab was.

Genuine awe from the crowd when he came down with it.

Got the second lift like Jeff Farmer and Ashley Sampi.

Going back and nailing the goal was pure class and a big reason why we had belief to get back into the game in my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back