Game Day Round 7, 2024 : Hawks v Swans, 4pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Will Day day everyone!

Happy The Simpsons GIF

It’s funny how the mood on this board is so up and about after one win vs the burning memberships the week prior.

Swans form was good on the back on last year and have continued into 2024. They are a very good team.

I’m looking for 3 things…

- Does the structure continue to look good against a good side with Serong in defence allowing Amon, Sicily etc to be released more.

- Is Day the glue to our midfeild and will everyone else play better for him being in the side.

- Can Lewis have an impact, weather it be scoreboard impact or taking the best defender away from Chol and on turn helping others around him.

The side looks good on paper …….. can this be proven and that it has nothing to do with the brown and gold glasses I wear! PLEASE.

If we kick straight we are a chance.

It’s funny how the mood on this board is so up and about after one win vs the burning memberships the week prior.
There's a little bit of goldfish in all of us.

Very confident of a respectable showing against a far better opponent than last week.

Anything from a 2 goal win down to a 4 goal loss is acceptable in my book. As long as we are playing better footy for longer I won’t be disappointed.

So yeah - I reckon we can win this too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinks I want to see today (aside from a win):
  • Meek to destroy some people and continue his meteoric rise
  • Weddle to take some big marks
  • Chol to kick 3+
  • Newcombe (30+ and a goal) to thrive with Will Day's (20 or so possies) return.
  • Frosty to continue his awesome season
  • Hawks to win the tackle count

Thinks I want to see today (aside from a win):
  • Meek to destroy some people and continue his meteoric rise
  • Weddle to take some big marks
  • Chol to kick 3+
  • Newcombe (30+ and a goal) to thrive with Will Day's (20 or so possies) return.
  • Frosty to continue his awesome season
  • Hawks to win the tackle count

+ Finn clamping the Lizard and kicking a goal or two sneaking out the other way.

+ Moore to get several CBA's and lead from the front.

+ Sicily to get back to his intercepting best.

+ Amon on a wing.

+ Mackenzie and MacDonald to both back up their good games last week and play out four quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back