Preview Round 7, 2024 : Hawks v Swans, 4pm Sunday 28th April, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd prefer they spend those 7 seconds looking for a team mate to give the ball to, rather than counting down from 7 to 1.

They are male after all and doing 2 things at once can be tricky - so I'm told, regularly.
So in Roger Rogerson scenario we DO NOT have the ball.

How do we look for a team mate to give the ball to, when we DO NOT have it ?

Again, you treat a poster as if they are dumb.
But you DID NOT read their post.

You sprout about being a coach.
How does a coach not read, not think things through, not understand what’s being said ?

Read people’s posts, read the context of their reply’s before trying to make them look stupid.

So good to see Buddy at Waverley and his kids wearing the brown and gold colours …….. showing all of us there are no issues and that he is always welcome with open arms as a club great. Looking forward to going tmrw with the darls to pay my respect ✊. A win would be a nice way of saying thanks Buddy!

Hello all, I am new to AFL but have just started following the Hawks this year and I am loving it despite our ladder standing. Hopefully we do well tomorrow! I am keen to bring my family to the Marvel game against Brisbane. Can someone tell me if the Hawks cheersquad will be sitting at the Conventry or Lockett end of the ground? Thanks.

Sometimes a young side out of a form is just desperate to get a win, and pumping a poor side, getting day and Lewis back will go a long way to playing our best footy against a really good side.

And weirdly Finn’s position in the forward line is a lock now giving us another piece to stop defensive run and build pressure.

Hello all, I am new to AFL but have just started following the Hawks this year and I am loving it despite our ladder standing. Hopefully we do well tomorrow! I am keen to bring my family to the Marvel game against Brisbane. Can someone tell me if the Hawks cheersquad will be sitting at the Conventry or Lockett end of the ground? Thanks.
I don’t know about the cheer squad, but welcome to the AFL and thanks for choosing the mighty Hawkers!

And don’t worry, we will rise again. Some time….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still dead to me once he screwed us over to take the cash with Sydney. He couldn’t give a stuff about the brown and gold, it’s all about the “brand” when it comes to him and his Mrs
Paaaaalease, grow up. He gave everything for our footy club and needed a change. Won 2 flags with him and 2 without. Absolute legend of our club
Onya Bud

Should be up the Coventry end based on this (ridiculous how hard it is to find this info on the clubs website!)
IMG_2928.png

First game?

Welcome!

Amazing, that's very helpful! Thanks. Looks like I might go to the Bulldogs game next week instead as there are tickets for the Coventry end.
I’m not too sure if the same seating map would apply for that game as it’s the Dogs home game. Although, the cheer squad was up the Coventry end for the game against North last week (their home game), so maybe…

During the quick match sim - Among the players named in the interchange (from the yesterday's squad) Day, Lewis, Harry and Croc are in the Team A.
Serong, Rama, Seamus & Huss in Team B (bibs Team).
It's not definitive on what will happen in the final 22(23) but sometimes it gives me a clue on who will be named.
Massimo being uncertain might throw a lifeline on another player.

Reeves and Bennets participating more after just running laps last week.

Watson, DGB, Mc Cabe and surprisingly Stephens in the rehab group.
Watson is doing some laps and some drills.
McCabe mentioned that he's aiming to be back in round 16.

CJ moving well but did not participate in the match sims.

Kye Burgoyne is at the training this morning.
View attachment 1971344

McCabe doing his own rehab drills.
View attachment 1971326

Massimo running laps while the others are doing match sim.
View attachment 1971332

Kye Burgoyne
View attachment 1971335

Ky seems to be spending a bit of time at the club more than other father sons in the past, hopefully a good sign.

Imagine how quick it will be when Bailey Mac and CJ and flying up the wing with ball in hand.

Agree hopefully we end up seeing the best of CJ as I think he will be a really good player.

And not a player that his body didn’t hold up to AFL football.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back