Game Day Round 6, 2024: St Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 18 April, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game over, season probably over too.

At least we'll see who our real leaders are in the rest of this game.

Looks like we have clearly gone backwards under Lyon to me.

Currently a laughing stock. Can't kick over 12 goals. All we do is try and get in a dogfight every week. Lyon is out of tricks.

Hate watching this rabble, and for the second time this year I am turning it off before half time.

Get stuffed Saints.
The #eco thread is now accepting check-ins.

One of the most stupid ******* posts I have ever seen
10-14 the last 24 games after today. We are 100% going backwards.

We can't kick 100 points to save ourselves. It's putrid football and an insult to the fans. At least under Ratten we would occasionally belt a side. That is not possible with Lyons game plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the game just no pressure no run playing behind but I have to say ….geezys umpiring is atrocious…Dogs just drop the ball…play on WTF??
Send a message Saints ffs

Seriously how does the club expect anyone to come to the games with a performance like that. Absolutely no forward pressure in the first five minutes when the dogs were dropping everything. Saints supporters already leaving the stadium.

Why? He has us playing utter crap footy and an unwatchable brand. Going backwards a rate of knots under Lyon.
Because we can’t switch on and we are a bunch of spuds. Look at first half v second half performance and tell me why the coach should need to motivate so called professional players.

An embarrassing first quarter, the worst this year and we have had some bad ones.

The Dogs have their confidence back now while our confidence looks shot.

A long way to go but it's hard to see us turning this around.

All the travel and short breaks look to have taken their toll, we look tired and slow with no energy.

Let's see how our leaders stand up in the second quarter. Marshall, Ross, Steele, Wilke, Battle and NWM are playing soft, and Pou looks like a school kid and Jones just running along doing nothing. Owens went missing after 5 minutes. Hill is good when he gets the ball. Byrnes trying hard, but no support. The forward line is slow and disorganised. I would get Pou off and bring Butler on now.

Can we just have the balls to play Howard when he's fit instead of Cordy. Killed us in a final last year and killing us again tonight.

Cordy not the problem, problem is further up said field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back