MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't really matter does it? If you're the chairman of a regular church you believe homosexuality is a sin, so anyone associated with any church should be sacked then.
Less important in context, but whatever you mean by a ‘regular church’, they don’t have a chairman. And there are reasons for that (mind you they do traditionally have all sorts of fruitcake hierarchy stuff that doesn’t involve a chair and a board, but let’s push that aside for now because everyone in the universe, including the papers writing about it, knows that the church part was not the reason for whatserfaceo being sacked)

im ecstatic it's Essendon that are blowing up internally.

Either for a the fact that their list is garbage for 1 and, their supporters have a complex that believes they are better than well us despite the fact they havnt won a final for how long!?? (even if they bring up the fact that they belted us in 00' GF, by what just over 10 goal, mate we belted Footscray by more than that and kicked 100 to 7 from the 13 minute mark off the 3rd quarter, so yeah despite your historically brilliant season were probably the second best side behind Geelong to melt a team in A GF
The supporters desperately need something to hang on to so they make sure to bring that up when they have had a gut full of piss and expect me to still be salty. IDGAF LOL)

As for Hawthorne, would I be correct in saying that older Melb supporters are hard wired to hate hawthorn (1988, 87' Stynes running over the mark, the merger.
For some reason when Hawks were good my best mate (or was my mate) despises us even though we have never been relevant for our lifetimes till now, just can't understand why you'd punch down on a club that has the s**t kicked out of it for so long)

Either for a the fact that their list is garbage for 1 and, their supporters have a complex that believes they are better than well us despite the fact they havnt won a final for how long!?? (even if they bring up the fact that they belted us in 00' GF, by what just over 10 goal, mate we belted Footscray by more than that and kicked 100 to 7 from the 13 minute mark off the 3rd quarter, so yeah despite your historically brilliant season were probably the second best side behind Geelong to melt a team in A GF
The supporters desperately need something to hang on to so they make sure to bring that up when they have had a gut full of piss and expect me to still be salty. IDGAF LOL)

As for Hawthorne, would I be correct in saying that older Melb supporters are hard wired to hate hawthorn (1988, 87' Stynes running over the mark, the merger. For some reason when Hawks were good my best mate (or was my mate) despises us even though we have never been relevant for our lifetimes till now, just can't understand why you'd punch down on a club that has the s**t kicked out of it for so long)

🤷🏼‍♂️

As for Hawthorne, would I be correct in saying that older Melb supporters are hard wired to hate hawthorn (1988, 87' Stynes running over the mark, the merger.
For some reason when Hawks were good my best mate (or was my mate) despises us even though we have never been relevant for our lifetimes till now, just can't understand why you'd punch down on a club that has the s**t kicked out of it for so long)

Noticed this as well that a lot of Hawthorn supporters despise Melbourne (which doesnt make much sense considering they've been on average one of the most successful teams in the comp and we'd been one of the least - until last year).

I think its mainly to do with the failed merger of '96 where majority of Melb members (very unfortunately) voted for the merger and Hawthorn voted against it. I suppose this is the one thing we can be thankful to Hawthorn for - as who the heck would want to be barracking for the ''Melbourne Hawks'' right now. So I think Hawk supporters have a general contempt for Melb supporters voting for the merger.

That, and that fact that Hawthorn supporters are just contemptuous in general.

I haven't really followed the trade news as it usually seems to be clubs shuffling a few deck chairs around.

But I had to laugh at St Kilda picking up Zaine Cordy (unrestricted free agent so they have given up much for him), but still I just remember him getting absolutely towelled up in the 2021 GF. Then I hear they're exploring Weidemann? I think we she jump on that while St Kilda are hot in demand for mediocre players who would likely be delisted if they stayed at their existing clubs.

Saints fans are pretty ropeable after the trade period, well from listening to sen they did virtually nothing, I think Zaine cordy sums up their list and trade period, nothing to get excited at. It's as if they are planning to build the most mediocre team possible. Hawthorn may have gone too hard but their fans know there is direction.

Saints about to sack Ratten after just re-signing him? The hell is going on at Moorabbin?
The board saw him sign Cordy and said that's a sackable offense

In a couple of months Adem Yze is going to have another tweet to write thanking St.Kilda for the opportunity to interview.

Watch Sydney stack go to Geelong or Sydney and become a very good player

Saints about to sack Ratten after just re-signing him? The hell is going on at Moorabbin?
How is this real life?

only option left is to sign Neeld.

in twitch we trust!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So has the Manly Sea Eagles at the NRL with Des Hasler.

Has there ever been a time where both an NRL and an AFL coach were sacked at the same time?

I know Adem Yze has been after the senior coaching gig for what seems like forever but in this case I would knock this opportunity back.

Would be thrilled to have Ratten on our coaching staff. Former senior coaches (the ones who are not screwlooses) are always criminally underrated as assistant coaches.

Wouldn't be upset if Yze did get the Saints gig but feel like Saints can only have done this because they have some kind of in-house boys club done deal already stitched up. What a farcical organisation they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back