Club History Lost souls to the Dees board

Remove this Banner Ad

Wona33 was a good stick, but I think he sometimes got a bit triggered on Bay 13, so don't know if he ended getting banned, or just pulled the pin.

Speaking of the Bay though, The Mighty Boosh was a good s**t-stirring Melbourne supporter back then. Never forget his "HOGAN, VINEY, TOUMPAS, DAWES equals guaranteed premierships!" thread.

If I recall correctly he was a Brisbane fan who got involved with us because he loved the siege mentality of our rock bottom, five minutes from being shut down years.

What about DemonRevival, famously pictured waving the bag of money at $cully and last seen running a sports bar/place to meet ladies in Cambodia.

Last edited:
If I recall correctly he was a Brisbane fan who got involved with us because he loved the siege mentality of our rock bottom, five minutes from being shut down years.

What about DemonRevival, famously pictured waving the bag of money at $cully and last seen running a sports bar/place to meet ladies in Cambodia.
Wonna was an ex-Fitzroy fan, loathed the support the AFL gave GC and GWS after the way the Roys were dealt with.

Duritz

Yakker

Heard rumours he joined the Port Board.
Poor campaigner.
He was a Port supporter always but joined as Melbourne when we traded in a relative. He also liked the vibe I think. Generally gloomy and mostly trying to sack the coach.

Come back Yakker all is forgiven

And em err I love youse all ❤️💖❤️

Carna Dees
you can do it love GIF by Melbournefc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BTW I regularly read the Dees board but don't comment as I dont want to get a slap around the head with a stinky fish or such from mods such as Scythe94 :kissingheart:

I have a real soft spot for the Dees and follow every game with interest.

BTW I regularly read the Dees board but don't comment as I dont want to get a slap around the head with a stinky fish or such from mods such as Scythe94 :kissingheart:

I give you permission to like my posts Yak

fish slap GIF

Speaking of Port supporters we used to have Schulzenfest make a bunch of appearances on our board during the Neeld days especially in The Cut thread.
It's less entertaining now that you're good. Club boards are at their best when the fans are furious. This is why we constantly have opposition fans visiting Sack Hinkley v10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back