Coach The BigFooty Melbourne Board vs Simon Goodwin

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't lose heart, Goody often starts the year looking good.

Guarantee you the board comes barnstorming home in the back half of the year.

Looked like a flat team that was playing its 3rd game in 12 days

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
So why would our last quarter be the best quarter?
It's been 7 days since our last game. No excuses, we picked a s**t team and got what we deserved

7 days between our games, lions went home and came back I really don't think we can cry about time
Not crying. Just pointing out facts. 3 games in 12 days (two in SA), not surprised that they looked flat

Couple that with the fact they were playing a bloody good team with their backs against the wall, the result doesn't surprise me and doesn't bother me too much either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not crying. Just pointing out facts. 3 games in 12 days (two in SA), not surprised that they looked flat

Couple that with the fact they were playing a bloody good team with their backs against the wall, the result doesn't surprise me and doesn't bother me too much either
Eh belted by 2 top 8 teams from last year already. The 12 days is a pretty weak excuse. Doesn't have anything to do with picking a s**t forward line and playing an underdone chubby Oliver.

Eh belted by 2 top 8 teams from last year already. The 12 days is a pretty weak excuse. Doesn't have anything to do with picking a s**t forward line and playing an underdone chubby Oliver.
Cant blame that loss on the forward line tbf

Midfield was smashed, that's where the game was lost

Absolutely can, lion's walked it out of defence all night and we didn't win a contest forward of the footy till the last quarter

It was a combination of the two, the forwards couldn't put pressure on outside of the usual guys, Brisbane constantly walking it out of D50 which means the midfield had to run around more. But also, yes, the midfield were ******* useless. Oliver's lack of effort defensively around stoppage and the ground has nothing to do with his hand, absolute garbage from him in particular, Trac tried playing hero ball, Gawn tried but was ineffective, Viney was meh. As bad a game as you could see from guys taking up 3.5 mill of our cap

Big game for Simon this week.....

• Is Oliver actually fit?
  • Is Hore actually fit?
  • Does he drop Brown so the forwardline might actually work?
Even worse cause Richmond look dog s**t so brown will probably have 6 disposals and kick 3 and Richmond have no midfield so Clarry will get his 30 with no influence and we'll be vindicated on what we're trying to do still

Remove this Banner Ad

Back