Club History Lost souls to the Dees board

Remove this Banner Ad

In view of the discussion on the random chat thread it might be fun to remember the lost souls that no longer haunt these parts.

CowboyFromHell might be the patron saint.

Tempy Tiger and his bizarre Jake Spencer adoration

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tempy Tiger and his bizarre Jake Spencer adoration

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I would take tempy over some of the obsessions we have now

Good Morning Hello GIF by LA Kings

Man what happened there, had a meltdown and left right? Sort of remember the post.

Hope he’s alright either way.
Made up or got terrible mail about why Petty was crying against Brisbane. It blew up all over social media before getting shut down and he got called out here, threatened to punch half the board's teeth in then closed his account. He and dazzledavey36 had been blueing a few times over the journey about ITK stuff and he was like a dog with a bone on Grimesy. One of the all time great nights on BigFooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man what happened there, had a meltdown and left right? Sort of remember the post.

Hope he’s alright either way.
Harrison Petty cried. Grimesy quickly went on reddit etc to pick up gossip so he could come here and pretend he was ITK - ended up spreading a bizarre rumour about Petty’s sister and a pregnancy termination or something. A few people sort of questioned his actual knowledge of anything inside the club at all and he lost it and threatened to punch in the teeth of Theseventhhamster .

Then he retired but left a farewell post listing all the great people he would miss. I was one of them so he’s obviously a great guy and can punch Hamster anytime

Harrison Petty cried. Grimesy quickly went on reddit etc to pick up gossip so he could come here and pretend he was ITK - ended up spreading a bizarre rumour about Petty’s sister and a pregnancy termination or something. A few people sort of questioned his actual knowledge of anything inside the club at all and he lost it and threatened to punch in the teeth of Theseventhhamster .

Then he retired but left a farewell post listing all the great people he would miss. I was one of them so he’s obviously a great guy and can punch Hamster anytime
Continued to threaten me via PM too!. Would love to post the chat if it wasn't against bigfooty rules. :D

I wasn't included in the farewell. Was really hurt by it. (might have had something to do with me giving him s**t over it but still)

Last edited:
Ive often thought LordNev could be Grimsey but he never used to post analytics like a maniac like Nev does so it probably isnt.

Last edited:
I didn't come to BigFooty to write private messages. How will I get likes on private ones??
There are some very nice likes in private messages that aren't available here. I once gave a mod a police car react after they gave me a infraction and it sent them into a meltdown. Think I turned a day off into a longer suspension because of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back