Club History Lost souls to the Dees board

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grimsey would post some bad inside info but for most of the time was enjoyable to have around. Just had a complete meltdown that night sadly. Wasn't like a G2B, would try and wind someone up with a smart ass line then when you played back at him he would play the victim and run off to the main board for 6 months. Rinse and repeat.

There are some very nice likes in private messages that aren't available here. I once gave a mod a police car react after they gave me an infraction and it sent them into a meltdown. Think I turned a day off into a longer suspension because of it.
Was that me?

Was that me?
I do remember what you are talking about though, I gave you a react when we were having a discussion coz I was out and couldn't reply at that particular moment and you thought I was being smart

I believe it was a discussion about G2B actually, I gave a sick emoji or something.
Feel sorry for the mods sometimes in moments of weakness. Having to pretend like it's genuinely important to you to abide by random rules on an anonymous text based forum and then telling people off you've never met who don't.

I do remember what you are talking about though, I gave you a react when we were having a discussion coz I was out and couldn't reply at that particular moment and you thought I was being smart
Yeah that was what I vaguely remembered though I’m pretty sure we sorted it all out like grownups and took away some learnings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back