Club History Lost souls to the Dees board

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously I’m not a regular poster myself, but in my early days of bigfooty Handsolo was someone who always had a bit of a different take on our games and i reckon got a lot of stuff right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, you started at his team. You remember anything of what happened?
There was a bit of drama on here + on Discord, and some unsavoury stuff went down (honestly, don't remember the full extent of it). Shame though, for the most part, he was good value.

Some of the guys I remember from back in the day as good posters:
Pomsdale
Higgs Boson
SuburbanMe
Spirit of 26
Captain Jack

Not around much myself these days, so apologies if they're just renamed or been around and I missed them.

Wasn't there an American supporter who was always asking questions about the game etc?

Then there was that creepy kid who had a hard on for Sam Frost and Trent Rivers. Trying to remember his user name. What happened to him?
What happened to imissfrosty?
Imissfrosty is still around on other platforms I think, got the boot off BF

Didn't the American get booted for his americaneagle account?

What happened to that wonaeamirri guy too? Always was the OP whenever I go back to look at older game threads.

Wona33 was a good stick, but I think he sometimes got a bit triggered on Bay 13, so don't know if he ended getting banned, or just pulled the pin.

Speaking of the Bay though, The Mighty Boosh was a good s**t-stirring Melbourne supporter back then. Never forget his "HOGAN, VINEY, TOUMPAS, DAWES equals guaranteed premierships!" thread.

What happened to that wonaeamirri guy too? Always was the OP whenever I go back to look at older game threads.
I'd heard a rumour or some unconfirmed story that he passed away way back around 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back