News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

I know everyone has been hanging out to hear more

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

BE5A34D3-ED8E-4943-94A3-CF2778825A56.jpeg

Kane taking the ghostbat approach of “I’m not going to bother reading the update, I’m sticking with my initial knee-jerk response”.

I know everyone has been hanging out to hear more

I know we all can't stand the Vol-Kaneo but I'm not gonna defend the Eagles on this. The last two years have shown us looking like the unfittest/ most injury riddled team in recent history. Something was breaking down somewhere.

View attachment 1887377

Kane taking the ghostbat approach of “I’m not going to bother reading the update, I’m sticking with my initial knee-jerk response”.
On Clay Hall's photoshoot, Kane Cornes said on SEN: " It was a disturbing image. That sort of Tomfoolery is a sign of a sick and twisted mind and the Eagles should be de-listing him or at the very least checking him into Greylands for the pre season to see if there is any hope of turning his life around. They have a history of accepting this sort of behaviour the Eagles. Typical of the worst club in history."

I made this a week or so back - forgive the clickbait title. My attempt at mapping out how we got so bad since 2021

Quality (though depressing) viewing as always mate.

I know we all can't stand the Vol-Kaneo but I'm not gonna defend the Eagles on this. The last two years have shown us looking like the unfittest/ most injury riddled team in recent history. Something was breaking down somewhere.

And Liam Ryan is a recidivist in not presenting in the best of shape

Slow and steady through the off-season thanks mate! I’ve been full time on it since March 2023 - there is financial strain but hopefully there are easier days ahead haha.

If there's one thing I've learned from YouTube suggestions, you need to start incorporating camping or fishing in a bikini or with a female companion wearing one. You'll be earning good dollars in no time.

If there's one thing I've learned from YouTube suggestions, you need to start incorporating camping or fishing in a bikini or with a female companion wearing one. You'll be earning good dollars in no time.

Hahah thanks mate. I'll try and work in some bikini babes into my 2024 Ladder Prediction vid as organically as possible.

We seemed to do much better when our players had bumps of resilience. Best taken a few hours after fulltime at Club Bayview.

All clubs suffer injuries but it is deflating as a fan when guys like Ryan, who can make tuning in to a flogging seem not so bad, go down with bad ones. It just seems to suck the excitement out of things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kano really couldn't wait until March to spew his dogshit takes.

I mean, when the club deserves a whack I'm all for it, I was crying out for scrutiny in 2021, but preferably it would be from someone who wasn't dropped on their head as a child.

Vehemently oppose this.

What about the Turley types that shun the media.

What about protecting young players that aren't quite media ready.

It's the Harley Reid show this year then.

The players are payed exceptionally well and have been media trained for when they make the afl… they are protected enough ( see the weight and no body fat measuring allowed) regardless not every player will be talked to each week …

Remove this Banner Ad

Back