News Gabba Upgrade & Olympics News

Remove this Banner Ad

Ill save everyone from having to waste their time reading public comments:

-Old time boomer: i bought my house in 19dickety2 for 3 onions from my belt. How dare anyone change anything around me. Outrage. How can I vote in Donald Trump for state premier?

-Rich NIMBY: we need more affordable housing for our children but it should be built SUSTAINABLY in Logan. We cant house all these people with their cars due to traffic (ignoring Gabba is going to be one of of the most well connected suburb with rail and bus).

-Outraged Greeny: this is just a ploy by developers. Why isnt it 100% public housing? We should reforest that area into koala habitat and build eco tree houses as emergency accommodation for homeless women and refugees only.

-Whatabout Wally: there are homeless men in Southbank, Logan Hospital is bed blocked, why isnt regional bum* town getting some money too? The government can only focus on one thing at once.

-Liberals: this is exactly what we would do but because Labor proposed it Im going to hold a 6 month independent review and hire some old liberal staffers so we get a cut of this money.

-Labor: lets propose this and then change our mind in 6 months because some NIMBYs signed a petition and I spend too much time at the gym working on my thick head instead of growing a back bone and making decisions myself. Get old mate Coatsey on the line and he can design the policy for us.

The Olympics ia going to be clownshow because we have gutless politicians to choose from.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back