Unofficial Preview Changes & discussion Round 6 v Cats @ Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaking news: Charlie Cameron to sue Michael Christian for defamation.

giphy.gif

Is this real life?? Did [Charlie Cameron ] really get his charge downgraded! It might just be our year..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn’t want Zorko taking Baileys midfield time though, he’s horrible in contested situations.

I’d bring in McKenna, move Answerth to the sub and give Tunstill a full game.

Time for Rayner to get more midfield time! 😎

I know a few of us are a bit worried about bringing McKenna back this week after back to back hammy’s, so perhaps not an option for this week even if he does play, but I wonder if Zorko maintains his form with Motty down back whether McKenna could be an option to move further up the ground to wing.

He could be really dangerous taking opposition defences on especially being closer to goal.

Think I would be tempted to just throw Answerth forward as a pressure forward.
Leave Zorko where he is, the ball movement has been so much better since he moved there.
If we did this it could allow us to free Dizz up to play on Cameron if we need him to. Probably don’t wanna play two defensive forwards (Noah and Gardiner) with no real prospect of hitting the scoreboard, but could definitely give us more options on Cameron/Hawkins if we need to make some changes there.

It’s crazy reading through the coverage of Adrian Anderson’s defence and believing that it was effective.

Did he overwhelm the tribunal with so much random nonsense that their heads exploded?

lol John Ralph is livid on whatever show this is on fox about Charlie getting off

He literally described it as 50/50 after the game. Now he feigns outrage to get a bit more juice out of the story.

It was so obvious that it was only worth a fine that dimwit lawyer couldn’t even eff it up

I think our chances improved the moment Adrian ducked off to his other case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back