Mega Thread EDFL Player points debate

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could be right.
I know Coletta signed prior to 2020. If Klaromenos is 4 then Michallef will also be 4.

You would hope with all the signings at EK that the league have them as a piority for points clarification.
Michallef arrived as a 5 for 2020, deduct 1, 4 pointer 2021

Yes Grover your correct as bf winner at HS 2018. What the hell is going on at EK. Not 1 oversight it’s many. Making a mockery of This competition again.

I have a genuine question cause I’m no point guru, bnf players are labeled as a premium player on the rules I’ve been told by many people it only accounts for players in premier Comp.

If Abbers for example sign 5th bnf from say Keilor park why on earth would he be worth an extra point coming up from div2. That makes no sense 🤷‍♂️🤨

Serious question not being a smart arse.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t think Klaromenos signed before 2020, was a 2021 sign
Klaromenos first put in a transfer on 06/11/2020 this was denied on 13/11/2020. He then resubmitted the request on 14/11/2020 it was approved on 20/03/2021. To me this means he was still registered to HS in 2021, meaning he should be a 4 point player.

Attachments

• 20F93935-AA3B-48C0-B2C3-E60BD3CE4A0D.png
    20F93935-AA3B-48C0-B2C3-E60BD3CE4A0D.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 44
Klaromenos first put in a transfer on 06/11/2020 this was denied on 13/11/2020. He then resubmitted the request on 14/11/2020 it was approved on 20/03/2021. To me this means he was still registered to HS in 2021, meaning he should be a 4 point player.

That’s ridiculous so because hillside took 4 months to approve he gains a point meanwhile kid was at ek training, give it a spell. Highly doubt that’s how it works. It was lodged before the date mate. Common sense

Last edited:
That’s ridiculous so because hillside took 4 months to approve he gains a point meanwhile kid was at ek training, give it a spell. Highly doubt that’s how it works. It was lodged before the date mate.

He asked for a clearance after season 2020 mate and started training for season 2021. So his a 4 pointer buddy.

I have a genuine question cause I’m no point guru, bnf players are labeled as a premium player on the rules I’ve been told by many people it only accounts for players in premier Comp.

If Abbers for example sign 5th bnf from say Keilor park why on earth would he be worth an extra point coming up from div2. That makes no sense 🤷‍♂️🤨

Serious question not being a smart arse.

Players in question coming from same division so extra point, plus B&F means 5 points for Raynor. No way around it buddy sorry.

Easy $$ for some players runningaround in the reserves for big $$. 💰💰😄😄

That’s ridiculous so because hillside took 4 months (which as you all know is an absurd time frame) to approve he gains a point meanwhile kid was at ek training, give it a spell. Highly doubt that’s how it works. It was lodged before the date mate. Common sense

Nothing to do with HS, season was called off in June. He was a HS player at that time deciding after June 30 to transfer.

“The Board has also decided that all players registered with EDFL Clubs prior to June 30th 2020 for the 2020 season will be eligible for a 1 point deduction from their player points should they remain with that club for the 2021 season.”

Why is it so hard for people to understand! IQ

Players in question coming from same division so extra point, plus B&F means 5 points for Raynor. No way around it buddy sorry.

Easy $$ for some players runningaround in the reserves for big $$.

Soooo you going to complain about limbach and perry being a point under and all the players hillside had wrong before they got amended. Or just going to worry about ek?

Also how is Ben Johnson 2 points

Worry about how many cans ur going to drink on Saturday and let the league worry about points.

Nothing to do with HS, season was called off in June. He was a HS player at that time deciding after June 30 to transfer.

“The Board has also decided that all players registered with EDFL Clubs prior to June 30th 2020 for the 2020 season will be eligible for a 1 point deduction from their player points should they remain with that club for the 2021 season.”

Why is it so hard for people to understand! IQ

Few HS players were lodged incorrectly it seemed. How did you have Hish as a 3 originally ??

I know your high up at hillside so you could clarify.

Soooo you going to complain about limbach and perry being a point under and all the players hillside had wrong before they got amended. Or just going to worry about ek?

Worry about how many cans ur going to drink on Saturday and let the league worry about points.

People are just over it bash. It continues to occur and most genuine footy people are just sick of it. You guys bought it on yourself. Surely after recruiting so many from HS you would understand the points allocation. It’s a joke and even a bigger joke is Kyte and his team. Probably out on the beers and sleep in tomorrow. Knocked off at 5pm I assume. What a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are just over it bash. It continues to occur and most genuine footy people are just sick of it. You guys bought it on yourself. Surely after recruiting so many from HS you would understand the points allocation. It’s a joke and even a bigger joke is Kyte and his team. Probably out on the beers and sleep in tomorrow. Knocked off at 5pm I assume. What a joke.

Just be consistent. You haven’t made one comment about any teams points but EK, your club had multiple wrong, tulla have some wrong. I haven’t even bothered looking at the rest can almost guarantee they are the same.

League took the blame 2019 which made them look incompetent. If it wasn’t their fault why would they do that. They did the same with TL but u still only blame ek.

League allocate points mate, accept that. Hence why your club listed a few wrong.

I won’t be replying to another point comment for any team, because I don’t care and just let the edfl do their job. Just focus on footy mate this point topic is that boring I’d rather watch cricket.

Hurry up and delete ur account Ablett ain’t coming to ek.

Last edited:
Now it is time to call you out on your PROMISE turbo.....I for one was prepared to let it slide but as you said, you were a "MAN OF YOUR WORD".

Looks like your word means squat!!!

No little Master........ Delete your account, SIMPLES!!!

lol hasn’t played AFL in over 6 years and plays supers

any once they have 9 points to play with that’s with a squad of 25

Few HS players were lodged incorrectly it seemed. How did you have Hish as a 3 originally ??

I know your high up at hillside so you could clarify.

I’m no expert on points I was merely pointing out the ruling regarding the 2020 registered player discussion.
To be honest the league MUST improve this whole system and not wait until the eve of rd1 to get it right

lol hasn’t played AFL in over 6 years and plays supers

any once they have 9 points to play with that’s with a squad of 25

Now it is time to call you out on your PROMISE turbo.....I for one was prepared to let it slide but as you said, you were a "MAN OF YOUR WORD".

Looks like your word means squat!!!

No little Master........ Delete your account, SIMPLES!!!
Once clearances close and he isn’t playing at EK I will. Still have till 30th June. 😎

No it isnt, only on here is it an issue!!! In the real world the people who actually know what they are talking about will be doing their jobs.
I know Kytee and nothing will go through to the keeper under his watch!!!!
I’m sure all of EK and it’s committee will have confidence in the EDFL board ‘overseeing’ the points cap once again in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back