EDFL Div 2 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's not far off the mark and well done to those that settled on the side for picking most players in a position as if they were going to play an opposition side. Not sure about the Roxy back pocket who spent a lot of time in the reserves. However i will open up the forum to the captain and coach of the year. I feel the Captain should be McGrath and the coach should be Farrelly (premiership coach.) But for some reason the league has asked all coaches to vote on this so should we the public have an opinion or should we trust the coaches themselves for what they believe?
That back pocket played for NS when they were in premier grade. He dominated until he done his ankle. Good player if he can get his body right. Noticed when Roxy played NS, that he runs with a limp, guess he never recovered from that ankle injury. Anyone know what's going on there?

That back pocket played for NS when they were in premier grade. He dominated until he done his ankle. Good player if he can get his body right. Noticed when Roxy played NS, that he runs with a limp, guess he never recovered from that ankle injury. Anyone know what's going on there?
Roumor has it they operated on the wrong foot. Any truth?

Kamen Ogilvie took out the medal. Bloody good player and really looks to have stepped up since Steve Grey left/Glenn Hopkins came on board. Hearing that ES have already signed up all of the senior group for next year. Anyone think that they will be there again next year?

Yeah I met him a few weeks ago. Heard he is putting his hand up. Seems a nice enough bloke. I’m not pickin a fight mate. We both support the same club. Just feel the club needs to start standing for something, and the stuff with the coach isn’t helping.
If you love the club so much stop airing your grievances on social media and put your hand up and make it happen

Releasing the team at 4:30..
Is it true the captain isn’t even a captain of a side this year?

Your coach is about to be named coach of the year and you haven’t signed him on for next year, instead have let the playing group dictate who they want and have shafted him?
Sack your source!

Didn’t have to contact the club as I was treated well enough and informed as a sponsor in the past. Another story this year. I know the situation the club is in, I do have friends and contacts at the club as a $200 club member and former sponsor. This is a forum for discussion, opinion, whether fact or fiction. I am merely expressing my disappointment on some things that are happening at the club. This isn’t to take away from the positives, there are plenty, but some things are plain wrong. which means the club is being poorly run or something else is going on? Eg. Current coach, what’s happening? I’ve heard a few things and it’s not a good look for the club, or fair on the coach. Why don’t you share, it’s been in the papers, forums and even chat amongst the supporters at the club, so I’m not making this up.[/

Didn’t have to contact the club as I was treated well enough and informed as a sponsor in the past. Another story this year. I know the situation the club is in, I do have friends and contacts at the club as a $200 club member and former sponsor. This is a forum for discussion, opinion, whether fact or fiction. I am merely expressing my disappointment on some things that are happening at the club. This isn’t to take away from the positives, there are plenty, but some things are plain wrong. which means the club is being poorly run or something else is going on? Eg. Current coach, what’s happening? I’ve heard a few things and it’s not a good look for the club, or fair on the coach. Why don’t you share, it’s been in the papers, forums and even chat amongst the supporters at the club, so I’m not making this up.
The reports in the paper as with those in the forums, as you yourself inferred, are people's opinion and not fact. You are treating these comments as fact; that is spreading rumours. Do the right thing and contact the club yourself to verify the rumours.
See you at the annual meeting on October 8th 7:30pm at the club.

Hey buddy I stopped. Suggest you concentrate on getting the club on track again, rather than repeating your posts. read my recent post properly I’ve done my time.
1. You're kidding when you say the club's not on track. This season the club has won; two junior premierships and three best and Fairest awards. In addition to this, the nineteens were runners up, the Firsts finished on top only to be hit by injuries at the wrong time, there has been a fifty per cent increase in Auskick registrations over the last two years and no junior players were suspended.
2.The coaching situation will be settled asap after the new administration has been appointed.
3.I bet in your day when you were putting so much time and effort into the club you would have been upset if people were spreading false rumours. You should use your ' experience and knowledge' to support those working hard today.

1. You're kidding when you say the club's not on track. This season the club has won; two junior premierships and three best and Fairest awards. In addition to this, the nineteens were runners up, the Firsts finished on top only to be hit by injuries at the wrong time, there has been a fifty per cent increase in Auskick registrations over the last two years and no junior players were suspended.
2.The coaching situation will be settled asap after the new administration has been appointed.
3.I bet in your day when you were putting so much time and effort into the club you would have been upset if people were spreading false rumours. You should use your ' experience and knowledge' to support those working hard today.

You have a preoccupation with me about spreading rumours. You need to get a grip and start making some sense. Suggest you start concentrating on the job at hand rather than getting your jollies off on ground that has been covered. Move on mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at playing with either the northern saints or hadfield next year. Who is the most welcoming of new players?

Sunbury Kangaroos vote to join the EDFL. I'm guessing they'll end up in this division.

If Sunbury are put into div3, will they be a top 4 club or down the bottom end. Will Keilor Park be up and running?
Will be better clubs playing each other twice than three times a year.

If Sunbury are put into div3, will they be a top 4 club or down the bottom end. Will Keilor Park be up and running?
Will be better clubs playing each other twice than three times a year.

You would think they will be up there and probably early premiership favourite. East Sunbury really missed an opportunity to go up and be above them. I understand the decision but reckon it would have been good to put Sunbury Kangaroos into div1 and eliminate the bye.

You would think they will be up there and probably early premiership favourite. East Sunbury really missed an opportunity to go up and be above them. I understand the decision but reckon it would have been good to put Sunbury Kangaroos into div1 and eliminate the bye.
Or kept Jacana there

Agree with Turbo here. the Kangaroos would definitely be the premiership favorite with the talent on their list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back