Australian Wrestling thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what the go is re spoilers so I'll pop in it a tag. Re: high stakes

delta lost the belt. Unsure how long local total reigns are but it seems a quick run for her. We know she had a trial when wwe were in Perth, is it possible she got the call to come in a train at the pc?

Not sure what the go is re spoilers so I'll pop in it a tag. Re: high stakes

delta lost the belt. Unsure how long local total reigns are but it seems a quick run for her. We know she had a trial when wwe were in Perth, is it possible she got the call to come in a train at the pc?
I think it was more to get the Women's belt off Delta to do something different there. Erika seems to be getting over with the crowd well, always good to have another over champion.

I thought what you thought at the time it happened, Quivorir. But her stare down with Slex at the end of the show leads me to believe they might be prepared to go all the way with her. I also think that, if she was leaving, she would have just dropped the belt to Erika without the need to add Cherry as a patsy to take the pinfall to keep Delta strong.

As an aside, the main event was great. I reckon it has taken Tommy a little while to get over to the level of his push, but he and Ugg put on a belter. Credit to Tommy for persevering through a pretty nasty gash on the inside of his bicep too. I happened to be standing outside the venue post-show when he walked out with his arm taped up, and it was great to see the reaction he got from everyone there.

I also got around to watching the first half of ROW on YouTube the other night. Fun show, keen for 9 June. Geez it’s good to have Royce Chambers and Gino back too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back